Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasromanp on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Melhor RED-DOT para armas de pressão, não tem zoom, calibração em x e calibração em y, lentes ante - reflexo, trilho de 22 mm da MP5 mas adaptável para arma de pressão. coloquei ela em uma Tauros Matic 4,5 mm, 5 tamanhos de "... Read more

All parts front view DSCN2032
    0 0
  • posted bySolracNauj on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to install. - Good optics. - Levels of green and red dot works very fine. - Easy to adjust. - Perfect for MP5, very solid and good mounting system. Cons:- I have a MP5 G&G airsoft gun, and I had to adjust the airsoft gun to mount the scope, but I think the pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandy43130 on 04/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a great sight for an H/K or clones. Fits perfect. I own a HK 93 in 5.56. holds a zero even after hundreds of rounds, and stays tight. I actually like the large knob for on/off and brightness. Very easy to use. well built. Cons:Wish it had some type of... Read more

1 0
  • posted byheavyguns31 on 09/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Ok folks I see people thinking this will mount on a 357 mag...it wont. The last reviewer said theres nothing that says what it will mount too...Wrong..it says it plain as day MP5. So unless you own an mp5 or clone. An HK G3 or clone or either of those in an tr... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytlfryer on 08/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fits perfectly on my gsg-5 on the integral scope mounts sight mounts very securely love the choice of a red or green dot seems to use very little power, so the batteries last a long time Cons:this sight will only mount on a hk mp5 and its clones and varients.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricker on 07/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid, easy to see dot. Build quality is very good for an item that is at this price point. Cons:No reference to what size or type of rail that this will mount on. It will not fit on standard picatinny or weaver type rails. Any related product listed will probably not f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections