DX » Community » Reviews » CREE P4 LED Emitter (WD)
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytag1755 on 12/19/2011

High quality of manufacturing, is very easily mounted and connected. Brightness corresponds to the data of the manufacturer. A good corner of dispersion and pleasant colour of radiation. A good heat-conducting path. Suits all fans to make, modernisation old LED small lamps allows to increase their brightness twice. Typical LED and any lacks has no. ... Read more

3 0
  • posted by1Rupert1 on 12/18/2011

A very nice and also very cheap LED, this is a good cheap LED for anyone who wants to carry out an upgrade or modification on an old torch or for any other DIY project you have in mind. This is such a good and cheap item that it is hard to find anything bad to say about it. It would not make a good gift to someone who doesn't know what it is or how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byold4570 on 03/06/2009

Great LED , I have nothing negative to say , I licked it so much , I ordered another . None Yet , 500 Characters ? Come on . How bout allowing a a picture to be included in the review [ Just rambling on here to try to make up 500 characters ] I used this LED for a Flashlight mod , I converted an old Energizer double barrel to Cree P4 , and cant be happier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecotack on 02/19/2009

Much brighter than the Luxon LEDs that I have bought before. Easy to replace any old Luxon/Star type boards. Great price if you don't need the brightest LED. Improved my halogen desk light when used with sku.13557. Just cut an aluminium disk the size of the desk lamps glass and use it as a heat sink. Gets warm, but nothing like what a halogen does. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiimot on 04/21/2008

Great improvement on my old luxeon led, much brighter with a really nice white tint, great price, easy to solder and replace old star led The led is alot higher than the old luxeon one but this is easy to get around but cutting the refelxtor. I own a few led torchs and this led seems near on par with alot of $14 i have bought in the past, be carefull ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrzega on 01/29/2008

Led light output is 550lux at i foot, current 0,9A @ 3.6V on heatsink (little overdrive) , colour is white with very little dash of blue (nothing compared to other leds) about 6000K no waiting 10 pcs of them more... Cant beat the price for this great led... Plan to use it in my home for lightning... will purchase Q5 (test purpose) but but for twice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArief on 01/09/2008

- It almost has the same lumens with Luxeon K2 led with 4.5V, 900mA, but haven't tested it with more Amps. - The hard acrylic dome lens is better compare to Luxeon which has soft dome lens (easily get dirty, hard to clean). - Very good built, and has aluminum ring around it's emitter to protect it from damage if it's not well fit from the reflector.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKryosphinx on 09/23/2007

Bright White Perfect for modders None Bright and cheap emitter for those who know how to use it. Read more

0 0
  • posted bycreelover on 07/31/2007

Fantastic! I LOVE them!!! I replaced all the bulbs in our caravan with them. so instead of using 294 Watts of power it uses 31 Watts. big difference! good quality too. NONE!!! very good product, you've got to get some just to try out. Read more

0 0
  • posted byleinad on 07/05/2007

- WO colors bins lately (perhaps I'm just lucky?) - QC on the crees from DX have always been good for me. -None I just wired up a star to a stray cpu heatsink & run the cree off a usb cable with a 2 ohm resistor. Works great for lighting up half my room with flood. For those who are worried about shorting against a reflector, here's a secret of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections