DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth V3.0 Slide-Out 50-Key Keyboard Hard Case for Iphone 4/4S - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymbertels on 03/04/2013

iPhone fits well and snug into the cradle. Bleutooth handshake was easy with my iPhone 4S. Good match with color look&feel. Good supply of numbers and specials characters. Charges with regular iPhone charger. Buttons feel strong, not rubbery like with other bleutooth keyboards. The sliding mechanism is smooth and well aligned. Back-light makes good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagoadicto on 01/31/2013

This is a great product with a very very good build quality for the price. It's very easy to link with the phone. The battery duration is ok and the way to charge it it's simply perfect, is the same cable as the iPhone (This is a BIG pro for me) and the retroilumination is perfect too. It's perfect too the movable body track, with 90 degrees, it's very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipoolar79 on 12/16/2012

This case protects my iPhone and adds stand and tactile keyboard function to it. I use the stand feature more than I thought I would when I bought it. The keyboard feature adds screen real-estate when typing versus on-screen keyboard. Battery life is quite decent and the charging port accepting the dock connector is quite convenient. No battery level ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections