DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery BEC ESC for Brushless Motors (2607-12A 5-10 NC\2-3Lipo)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydmoraiscunha on 05/06/2014

The product has a good quality, and the price is pride penny. It´s has all techinical caracteristics, similar of my original part. The photos, in High Quality, help me to make sure thats the product is correct to buy. Almost products don´t have portuguese description or details. It´s important, somente times to make sure that the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIACEI on 07/31/2012

- Works very Well As Expected - Lightweight - Seems to be Good Quality - Way more resistant then most of the small esc that I tried, most burned because the Amps were over-rated - Fonctionne tres bien, rien a redire - Leger - La qualité est bonne - Beaucoup plus résistant que la plupart des petits ESC qui ne respectent pas l’ampérage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylastarea on 11/10/2009

i bought a few months ago. It's a very small and light ESC. is useful DLG and small helis, airplanes. My FF-EP200 heli and angel-DLG are already use , I'm very satisfied. The output of the operating manual is cloudy. I have used this setup for DLG: Mystery 4.4G Mini Servo with Accessories (0.8kg Torque) * 2 (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections