DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Optical Glass Camera LCD Screen Protector Cover for Canon 5D II
Customer’s impression:
Reasonable price It does not fit 100%
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybobo2211 on 08/30/2014

Pros: good quality (i don't know it is glass or plastic) Cons: + It does not fit 100% but acceptable size: horizontally 1 % larger but vertically 1% smaller. + I hate the text "5DI I" on the edge, it looks cheap. Should be better without it. Price: 5$ is more reasonable. In conclusion, i rate it 4 stars Read more

Impression:Reasonable price,It does not fit 100%;

0 0 0

• posted byTacheon on 08/11/2013

Decent quality. The glass is free of defects, and the adhesive is good. The item is sized correctly for a Canon 5D MK2. This appears to be constructed of a good quality glass, with a decent adhesive. The item was very dirty with lint all over the front and back. Packaging was torn when inspected carefully.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOsleavicius1 on 05/29/2012

Great picture quality My last Digital LCD screen actually developed problems from constantly banging on my chest. This time I would start out from the beginning with protection. Fits the CANON EOS 5D Mark II screen very well. Easy to install. Great protection. Optically clear and protects my glass. Did ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections