DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybibsfamily on 11/22/2013

Very good quality, strong The glasses are really polarized (you can test by look on a LCD sreen switched on, turn 90° you head and the LCD screen becomes pitch dark) It comes with a nice box and clothes why spending more ? So far I did not find ! not that I can see I bought the same on DX some years ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluotinen on 07/02/2013

These glasses have light appearance an they are the narrow type model with minimalistic and hidden frame. The outlook of the glasses is excellent. The glasses are confirmed to be polarized and the build quality is high. As narrow type the glasses have limited protection from top (high sun) and bottom ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bySiLencer007 on 06/08/2013

- Relatively low price for market. - Dark glass,great for bright sunny days. - rubber handles, non slip. - Cool looking lens shape. - Feels a little like cheap overall quality. - Glass is without rims and can cut you or leave a mark if not careful. - Don't really fit me well, sit too high on the nose.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by11bass on 04/10/2013

God glasses for driving or walking in sunny day. Frame only on top of lenses, so there is no blind spot like on normal framed glasses. Really polarized, it's good when sun in front after rain. Hard case and cleaning cloth comes with. Good fits and looks. screws not keeps long time and need to use screwdriver ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byguisgos on 02/15/2013

glasses very good, solid construction (metal resistant). impeccable finish, has no imperfection. the lens color is too dark. the fit is perfect for anyone who does not have very wide nose. but is adjustable, of course it will force a little the support base, and its realy polarized glass, (you can see ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydron16 on 12/28/2012

Very good polarized glasses. Made from glass, not plastic. I am using them when driving a car, work perfectly. Also I like design (though it is personal matter, so your view could be different). Glasses comes with a hard protective case, inner soft bag and a small napkin for dust removing. And it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguistela on 12/26/2012

The product is very good and fits nicely. It`s very lightweight and helps the vision when driving, avoiding reflections. the fit is not exactly perfect and the size of the lens could be bigger to protect even more the vision. . . . . . Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypeterkoci on 09/30/2012

- nice and good fitting sunglases, not too dark, very lightweight - in fact polarized - improves vision when driving, cancelles reflections of dashboard on windscreen - they look more expensive then they are :) - nose part a bit narrow, had to adjust it to fit perfectly - plastic is kinda soft and may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreat_randew on 08/01/2012

These sunglasses work pretty well, I am a big fan of the safe case that these came in, it is sturdy and protects the glasses well. the Glass portion itself is a little small for my liking, but that is personal preference, These glasses work really well and are my standard driving glasses Despite having ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMaxalves on 01/30/2012

- Good lenses, the color is really good for this item; - The soft pouch is good looking, well made, come with a carabiner clip. Very usefull and lightweight; - Nobody talk about it, but the piece of fabric that cames withe the sunglasses inside the pouch is excellent to clean the lenses, don't scratch ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections