DX » Community » Reviews » Polarized Glare-Guard TAC Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection
  • 5 star 13 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjjstb on 06/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lens seems kinda good, and yes, they are polarized. The frame looks strong. Its very comfortable for the eyes. And for this price i believe u cant buy anything better. Cons:Its BIG, if u're a small person (or small head at least) this will not look good at you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyune27 on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not an unreasonable price Personal preference to how it looks I bought it because I liked how it looked like Cons:Bow ear plastic - can easily be broken. Bow ears without defense mechanism - when removing the one hand there is a possibility of fracture. in comparison wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharun566 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks very cool, very nice design. definitely worth the price. The Frame is nicely designed. The case is good too and has a wipe included. Comes in a black box and warped into plastic. Cons:So Far there are not any. OtherThoughts:The only problem I face are that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMilhomemx on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- these sunglasses are polarized... - these sunglasses are very strong... - Build quality impressed me as the frame is completely metal... - The protector case is very good and stronger... - He fit on my face... Cons:When I opened the package there was a weird... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynachocaru on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build quality impressed me as the frame is completely metal, the glass is trully polarized. The size was perfect for me (big head) Cons:Nothing related to the quality of the product; maybe the some cons related to the design of the product but that just person... Read more

1 0
  • posted byschimpf2 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quality built, nice shades! they are light and the frame is very firm. the holster is also very good, the packaging did not have any issue, the cloth also is useful. Cons:The only con is the time that it took to get home, that is the only thing that I can think of. but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasierzega on 11/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This sunglases are really polarized. It can be simply tested on LCD TV receiver - in normal horizontal position you can see the picture, in vertical position display is black. Sunglases are very comfortable using in car. They are bright, but the sun doesn't bl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbilyy on 08/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice glasses. Yes, they are polarized and has a lightly greenish tint. Fit perfectly for a wide and big head. The material is metal and look expensive and well-build. The analogol from Polaroid will cost you 20x more, the image (picture) will be the same.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabbar1 on 07/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:=these sunglasses are polarized =these sunglasses seem to be of very nice build quality =these sunglasses come with a case to protect the sunglasses. =frame is made of metal and seems to be very strong and sturdy =its got big glasses, so it will cover your eyes nicely,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byurgas on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This looks a very quality product: .......Good design .......Fine material / assembly quality .......Really polarized lenses .......Slight distortion Cons:Not specified that the glasses fit only for people with broad face. However, it is defect of the item des... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections