Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIvanLopezCuesta on 10/09/2013

Good quality used in the materials, the size is correct and in general, it´s the expected product. The mask covers only a part of the face letting the ears visible. You need to use something more to cover a part of the face to get the desired effect. I would appreciate to find the rest of object ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychizhovalexey on 09/24/2013

Good mask of an interesting film. Unfortunately the quality is not interesting ... For one time come The quality is bad! Divorces plastic. Sharp growths on the edges. A lot of scratches and the paint is not very smooth. The site of the photos are not visible. It is a pity that the site has no detailed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomiteko on 03/20/2013

good product for reasonable money - quality corresponds to price just like from the movie it fits the face perfectly it comes with a "lace" on back so it holds on your head very good I have been looking for something like this for a long time the upper part of mas was a little bit "crooked&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarperEemnes on 03/16/2013

A nice, good looking mask. It's made of hard plastic with a elastic rope. It fits no very good because the hard plastic. The pro about the hard plastic is that it won't break. The eye's are looking very good. It looks like the eyes are made of glass but it's made of plastic. The price is a little bit ... Read more

Saw Mask Saw Mask

0 0 0

• posted bynihilistAU on 01/31/2013

Great little cos play mask from the movie saw. I purchased this mask and a voice changer so I could wear to parties and have fun with friends. The mask is made out of a hard resin type plastic that would be hard to damage. No dent's should form on the mask. The Strap is good quality and will not break ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytefaomed on 01/05/2013

Nice mask to a costume, seems just like the movie character. The free shiping is very attractive, because it's not so easy to find in any store here in Brazil. Well finished... I ordered two masks, one of them came broken, with a little crack in the nose. I could easily fix that with some tape, but that'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytheFet0 on 10/01/2012

PVC hard material. Its a very cool decoration. shipped in a safe package that doesnt break. cool mask. the painting details are 6/10 but it is well printed, so it wont erase easily. the material is too hard to be wearing at a party all the time, kinda hurt your lips. great item to decorate a wall or ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections