DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Camera Battery Charger for Sony NP-BG1 - Black (100-240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywammozart on 05/17/2013

The charger looks just like the original. It's ideally suited for battery NP-BG1. The battery fits great and the charging is fast. I have no complaints about the product itself. The only problem is that it comes with U.S. electricity supply, so I had to get a cable with European plug. It should be noted ... Read more

Designer's Digital Camera Battery Charger for Sony Designer's Digital Camera Battery Charger for Sony Designer's Digital Camera Battery Charger for Sony

0 0 0

• posted byrhn54 on 02/27/2013

Ideally suited for battery NP-BG1, I use to save my camera sony sony for not delivering external charger is the device used charger, not practical if you want to charge a battery while the we took pictures with each other and my dsc hx20v is hungry batteries. I use the power cord supplied with the European ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byehdf007 on 09/27/2012

It's amazing how the product looks original. Comes with Sony's logo, a product is very beautiful. And it works very well. The cable that comes with the product is very short. It comes nicely packaged in the sense of well-protected, but the look of the packaging is very poor, it would be bad when exposing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections