DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI Male to Micro USB Male MHL Adapter Cable for Samsung i9100 / HTC G14 + More -Black (1.8M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychestwood96 on 07/06/2014

It works with all android devices I tested (Well a Galaxy s2 and an s4) and both worked fine. It can be powered from the usb port on my tv. The Length is sufficient for most applications I guess, its allmost too long. Not that i have found any Samsung is charging about 60$ for pretty much the same thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylbarrale on 08/11/2013

Muy buen precio. Se lo ve de muy buena calidad!!! No veo ningún problema en el producto. Bien embalado, llego en perfectas condiciones. Altamente recomendable. lo probé y funciona perfectamente. Tardó como 2 meses en llegar. Tarde pero llegó. deberian mejorar los tiempos de entrega ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiLiUsx2 on 05/06/2013

Works perfect on Galaxy Note N7000. Plug and play, works even connecting the USB to the TV, no need to connect it to the mains. Tested on LG TV Smart TV and OKI. Quality acceptable quality / price ratio. I have found none for the moment. maybe you need a longer USB cable than the original because the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLajm on 04/11/2013

Easy to understand what to do with it. Transfers video to TV HDMI port as soon as I insert the cable into the phone. Really good image-quality. The integrated HDMI cable makes me not have to buy a seperate one. No cons noticed so far. Quality seems good. You need a charger that is inserted into the adapter ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAMandello on 02/12/2013

No need of a HDMI cable. Works with my Galaxy S2 i9100. You must connect your charger to get ir work, but this is because Galaxy S 2 doesn't send enough energy. Altough worked with my Galaxy S2 i9100, the signal crops so often that I can't use 10 seconds. There's constantly freezes and loses of signal.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymev92 on 01/12/2013

Excelent product, awesome build quality Works as expected. It have a 1.8 meters cable no as other adapters that you should buy a HDMI cable apart of the adapter increasing the cost of the combo. It is cheap and great. I will buy more! When you have the device connected to your phone, it charges your ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykoSiukaS on 01/11/2013

Does what it was supposed to do: *Transmits 1080p crisp and clear video to the TV or Monitor *Supports 8 channel sound *Has a nice long cable *The plastic HDMI end feels super cheap and almost came apart after 5 times when connecting the usb charger, but what do you expect for 10$ when the normal price ... Read more

Micro USB Male HDMI MHL Adapter Cable Micro USB Male HDMI MHL Adapter Cable Micro USB Male HDMI MHL Adapter Cable

0 0 1

• posted bysibermedya on 12/10/2012

Good, cheap and satisfactory quality. It's really cheap and very useful. Everything works just as it should work. it is not include usb power cable. Of course you need to have a USB cable. you charge same time its use if have mini usb cable. it recharge tablets and smartphones with mini usb cable. Uou ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byDanielBenSasson on 09/29/2012

I used it with a Samsung Galaxy S 2 and a Sharp 52” plasma TV and even an SD quality movie looked great. Very convenient way of displaying any content from my phone on a TV. Even more convenient than DLNA except from the cable attached. Cables, I hate having cables around. I mostly use it with the charger ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCrazyShot on 09/25/2012

Works very good, showing movies with full quality. Have charging connector on the dongle itself, allowing convenient connection of power, which is usually near TV. Cable length is too long if you indent putting phone near TV or too short if you intent to sit with phone on the other side of the room. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections