DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HDMI Male to Micro USB Male MHL Adapter Cable for Samsung i9100 / HTC G14 + More -Black (1.8M)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by chestwood96 on 07/06/2014

Pros: It works with all android devices I tested (Well a Galaxy s2 and an s4) and both worked fine. It can be powered from the usb port on my tv. The Length is sufficient for most applications I guess, its allmost too long. Cons: Not that i have found any OtherThoughts: Samsung is charging about 60$ for pretty much the same thing in swizerland... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by NiLiUsx2 on 05/06/2013

Pros: Works perfect on Galaxy Note N7000. Plug and play, works even connecting the USB to the TV, no need to connect it to the mains. Tested on LG TV Smart TV and OKI. Quality acceptable quality / price ratio. Cons: I have found none for the moment. OtherThoughts: maybe you need a longer USB cable than the original because the connector is in t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Lajm on 04/11/2013

Pros: Easy to understand what to do with it. Transfers video to TV HDMI port as soon as I insert the cable into the phone. Really good image-quality. The integrated HDMI cable makes me not have to buy a seperate one. Cons: No cons noticed so far. Quality seems good. You need a charger that is inserted into the adapter for it to work. This is sa... Read more

1 0
  • posted by AMandello on 02/12/2013

Pros: No need of a HDMI cable. Works with my Galaxy S2 i9100. You must connect your charger to get ir work, but this is because Galaxy S 2 doesn't send enough energy. Cons: Altough worked with my Galaxy S2 i9100, the signal crops so often that I can't use 10 seconds. There's constantly freezes and loses of signal. Made of cheap materials. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mev92 on 01/12/2013

Pros: Excelent product, awesome build quality Works as expected. It have a 1.8 meters cable no as other adapters that you should buy a HDMI cable apart of the adapter increasing the cost of the combo. It is cheap and great. I will buy more! When you have the device connected to your phone, it charges your battery phone. Cons: Not work on Samsun... Read more

1 0
  • posted by koSiukaS on 01/11/2013

Pros: Does what it was supposed to do: *Transmits 1080p crisp and clear video to the TV or Monitor *Supports 8 channel sound *Has a nice long cable Cons: *The plastic HDMI end feels super cheap and almost came apart after 5 times when connecting the usb charger, but what do you expect for 10$ when the normal price is about 20~35$ OtherThoughts:... Read more

Micro USB Male HDMI MHL Adapter Cable Micro USB Male HDMI MHL Adapter Cable Micro USB Male HDMI MHL Adapter Cable

1 0
  • posted by sibermedya on 12/10/2012

Pros: Good, cheap and satisfactory quality. It's really cheap and very useful. Everything works just as it should work. Cons: it is not include usb power cable. Of course you need to have a USB cable. you charge same time its use if have mini usb cable. it recharge tablets and smartphones with mini usb cable. OtherThoughts: Uou must buy it if y... Read more

1 1
  • posted by DanielBenSasson on 09/29/2012

Pros: I used it with a Samsung Galaxy S 2 and a Sharp 52” plasma TV and even an SD quality movie looked great. Very convenient way of displaying any content from my phone on a TV. Even more convenient than DLNA except from the cable attached. Cons: Cables, I hate having cables around. I mostly use it with the charger attached which makes it an... Read more

1 0
  • posted by CrazyShot on 09/25/2012

Pros: Works very good, showing movies with full quality. Have charging connector on the dongle itself, allowing convenient connection of power, which is usually near TV. Cons: Cable length is too long if you indent putting phone near TV or too short if you intent to sit with phone on the other side of the room. Build quality is not ideal, dongl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by scodger on 07/25/2012

Pros: it works well, full 1080p, feels solid, good length. Plug and Play. No setup required(third party aps, drivers etc.) Cons: requires external power source(microUSB to power cable) OtherThoughts: good length and well built. can be sued with phones, tablets or whatever else you can think of! Bottomline: perfect product for doing what is requ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections