DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Fruit Knife - Black + White (18.3cm-Blade)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGarciaFernando on 07/25/2013

- VERY sharp. - Very good to cut meat/chicken / vegetables - Easy to clean it. The food don´t get sticked on it. - It´s a beautifull knife - Easy to break, since it´s a ceramic knife. - You can´t use it to cut hard stuff, like frozem meat/chicken or chease. - Don´t come with protection/transportation bag, so you can easily cut ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValeru27 on 06/24/2013

Very very good quality. Very usefull and easy to use it too. It doesn’t have i think so... Being ceramic, it can break easily. Very sharp. I recommend using it with caution and only in soft foods, such as meats, vegetables. Do not use it with bones or frozen vegetables and meat. You can easily break if you apply too much force. Very good quality. Very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykidcarrasco on 03/17/2013

Very cheap and sharp. looks fragile, but it's very sharp. daily use for cutting vegetables and meat, so far not missed the sharp. - Barato e afiado parece frágil, mas muito afiado. Uso diario para cortar vegatis e carne, até o momento não perdeu o corte. not include a case for travel or storage. looks fragile. requires attention to storage,... Read more

0 1
  • posted byueda1 on 02/18/2013

very good quality and apearence. Great ceramic knife for home use. Easy to clean and very sharp. quite expensive. It should have a transport bag to prevent damage during transportation or storage. DX should offer other sizes to compose a kit of these knives. very nice to have... recommended if you don't need a professional knife. Best relation price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMordredsp on 11/17/2012

Arrived very well packed. Very sharp Easy to clean. It has a great look and a beautiful designe The Cape is a very lightweight plastic, do not know if it's too tough for everyday use. But I recommend buying anyway because it is an excellent product Very good knife for the price. Consegui cortar carnes com precisão, apesar de dizer que é para ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserkun777 on 10/11/2012

Very sharp, cuts very well fresh bread, fruits, vegetables, f.ex. tomatos. No need to sharpen Very fragile. Be careful - it can't stand more or less strong load. Mine has broken when I cut bread! You have to make more cutting movement and not to press on the handle strongly. In this case blade can be broken inside handle at point where it's narrow. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydestrovel on 05/26/2012

Very sharp Easy to clean Isn't pink, yellow, blue or some other weird color Shipped and arrived within 3 weeks Doesn't come with a sheath, which makes it difficult to store if you don't have a knifeholder; it's a sharp knife which easily cuts through things if you don't pay attention. Ceramic knifes need a "cutting movement" to be made. You ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections