DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Fruit Knife - Black + White (18.3cm-Blade)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGarciaFernando on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- VERY sharp. - Very good to cut meat/chicken / vegetables - Easy to clean it. The food don´t get sticked on it. - It´s a beautifull knife Cons:- Easy to break, since it´s a ceramic knife. - You can´t use it to cut hard stuff, like frozem m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byValeru27 on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very very good quality. Very usefull and easy to use it too. Cons:It doesn’t have i think so... Being ceramic, it can break easily. OtherThoughts:Very sharp. I recommend using it with caution and only in soft foods, such as meats, vegetables. Do not use it wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykidcarrasco on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and sharp. looks fragile, but it's very sharp. daily use for cutting vegetables and meat, so far not missed the sharp. - Barato e afiado parece frágil, mas muito afiado. Uso diario para cortar vegatis e carne, até o momento não perdeu o corte.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byueda1 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:very good quality and apearence. Great ceramic knife for home use. Easy to clean and very sharp. Cons:quite expensive. It should have a transport bag to prevent damage during transportation or storage. DX should offer other sizes to compose a kit of these knives. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMordredsp on 11/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Arrived very well packed. Very sharp Easy to clean. It has a great look and a beautiful designe Cons:The Cape is a very lightweight plastic, do not know if it's too tough for everyday use. But I recommend buying anyway because it is an excellent product OtherThoughts:Very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byserkun777 on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very sharp, cuts very well fresh bread, fruits, vegetables, f.ex. tomatos. No need to sharpen Cons:Very fragile. Be careful - it can't stand more or less strong load. Mine has broken when I cut bread! You have to make more cutting movement and not to press on the handle... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydestrovel on 05/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very sharp Easy to clean Isn't pink, yellow, blue or some other weird color Shipped and arrived within 3 weeks Cons:Doesn't come with a sheath, which makes it difficult to store if you don't have a knifeholder; it's a sharp knife which easily cuts through things if you do... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections