DX » Community » Reviews » Classy Alloy Framed Presbyopia Reading Glasses with Protective Case (+1.00)
Customer’s impression:
Sencillo gafas de bolsillo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byser31 on 09/18/2014

Gafas de tamaño pequeño para bolsillo o bolso con caja metálica de protección. Viene todo muy bien embalado. La graduación de las gafas es correcta, se ve perfectamente, igual que otras gafas de óptica cara. La caja metálica es algo pequeña para alojar las gafas. Al introducir las gafas en el estuche,... Read more

Impression:Sencillo gafas de bolsillo;

0 0 0

• posted bydingoh on 08/22/2013

Cheap. These are so much cheaper than ones bought locally - and appear exactly the same. The come in a solid metal tube case. The lenses appear smaller in size than my other much more expensive prescription lenses. This takes a little getting used to. Good, cheap glasses. These glasses are so inexpensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRussia75 on 07/19/2011

1. Price! These same glasses in our stores are 4 times more expensive. 2. Very light. It is easy to forget what you do with glasses. 3. Nose pads and earpiece not shake well and fix them in the face. For glasses with such a narrow field of view is important. Case. It was from him I did not put the highest ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDonaldM on 01/22/2009

Cheap, take up almost no space. It was a nice surprise to discover that the lenses were coated. Cheap enough to leave a pair wherever they may be needed. A local store chain is selling exactly the same things at the equivalent of US$40 a pair and people are buying them! I like the small size of them ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections