DX » Community » Reviews » Classy Alloy Framed Presbyopia Reading Glasses with Protective Case (+1.50)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshmayaz on 01/02/2013

The glasses are light weight and compact. easy to store anywhere. I am using them as the third spare eyeglasses. The case of the eyeglasses is also good, its protecting the item very well. The design is also nice and the quality of the lenses is good. The main use as I have said is as a spare eyeglasses.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byLeobor on 11/05/2012

Good quality. Good glass material. No distortions. Light weight. Convenient carrying case. Very good to wear in shirt pocket - the case have a special holder Little between-eyes dimension. Good looks on small type of face. Little diameter of case - glasses goes inside little tight Good glasses for this ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byWalmyrCasagrand on 08/22/2012

- Nice quality for this Price. I Bought it for my dad, I thought I'd have to change the lenses, But it wasn't even necessary, And The size its perfect, my dad was really needing one of this. - Really Cheap - Small (that's the reason I bought it for my dad) No Cons at All, for this price there isn't any ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byleszekp on 12/25/2008

Glasses are very high quality, better than drugstore brand; frames seem solid and sturdy. Case arrived with pen clip broken off, and from what I could see, the metal is so weak that it would have broken fairly quickly anyway. I didn't plan to use the pen clip, so not a big deal, but be aware. To fit ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections