DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 Male to VGA Female Converter Adapter Cable - White (15cm)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpralves on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a no-brainer intelligent cable and works perfectly to connect the raspberry pi to a VGA monitor. It fits correctly the VGA cable of the monitor in the Adapter. It has a solid construction. The VGA cable screws attach to the adapter. Cons:It doesn't includ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byraivisj on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it for use with Cubieboard - working like charm, also i have Rasperry pi - this adapter is working also with it - very happy with it ! Just plug in hdmi and vga and display come up. It can be in black color - but its not a big deal for me ! Cons:not i c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVytenisK on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does its job and it is twice cheaper than something similar like this in country. What else should you want from HDMI to VGA converter? Perfectly works on my DELL XPS 17 (L702X) laptop. Cons:Nothing really. OtherThoughts:I would like it to be more heavy as... Read more

2 1
  • posted byterebet on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:My ultrabook dont have vga outut, so I a bought this adapter to connect into a projector. Its works great on my ultrabook dell 14z. Dont need to configure, just plug in and that's it. Cons:Nothing yet OtherThoughts:If you have a ultrabook and there is no vga out... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrevfran85 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High quality material No additional configuration needed Cons:It could be a bit cheaper, but even so It's way cheaper than simmilar converters that I found elsewhere OtherThoughts:It's what it claims to be, a HDMI to VGA converter, I use it with my Raspberry P... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrsskelkar on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excellent product for all those who thinker with pocket sized computer like raspberry pi or cubieboard . Raspberry Pi comes with only HDMI video output. On the other hand most monitors sold in developing world as of know lack HDMI input. Most TV sets having HDMI... Read more

2 0
  • posted byneoninja on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautiful and light. Well constructed. Doesnt appear it will gonna break easily. Cons:It adds much noise to the signal. :( Is bad for a product with this price, but all the people know that this happen when you convert a signal digital to analog. This still depends of y... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysausagejohnson on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simple to use. Plug into the Raspberry Pi (into the HDMI port) and then plug a VGA monitor into the female socket on the other end. It just works, no configuration needed on the PI. The PI just boots up on the VGA monitor. Cons:None, it just works. OtherThoughts:You hear... Read more

1 0
  • posted bype5edw on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just plugged it in my Raspberry Pi and on the other side a 1024x768 VGA TFT screen and without any configuration needed it work perfectly straight away. Cons:The VGA connector mounting nuts are too deeply recessed in the casing so the monitor VGA connector screws do not... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjamestut on 12/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hook into any monitor and projector. It works perfectly both from my ultrabook and AMD radeon card. It also able to detect whether the VGA connector is connected or not, and also able to detect all supported resolution of the monitor. The build quality seems durable and... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections