DX » Community » Reviews » Classy Alloy Framed Presbyopia Reading Glasses with Protective Case (+2.00)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFastFreddy on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The case is very durable and compact. It may even be somewhat waterproof - I hope so because I use this when I ride my bike (generating lots of sweat.) The reading glasses themselves are OK - noting special.Cons:The lenses are very small. But I guess they have to be to f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeobor on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good quality. Good glass material. No distortions. Light weight. Convenient carrying case. Very good to wear in shirt pocket - the case have a special holder. Bought SKU: 13045 for wife and this - for me. We are both satisfyedCons:Little between-eyes dimension. Good looks... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysometimewoowork on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These are inexpensive and are a good quality. they come with a nice case. they are light weight as they have plastic lenses. They also have spring loaded legs. The Bulkrate price makes these one of the best reading glasses.Cons:The plastic nose pads fall off ea... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypandit12 on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Small, with nice gold colored protection cover. I Have it always with me, together with my pencils in my coat. I also use it for computer work. The quality of the glass is also good, sharp everywhere. The cover is from strong aluminum and inside strong plasticC... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeanamen on 02/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:They are reading glasses. You can find them in any optics at a higher price. They are very good to have them as a second glasses. The price is very good and the quality of the glasses also Son gafas para lectura. las puedes encontrar en cualquier optica a un precio super... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDonaldM on 07/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The coating on the lenses was a very pleasant surprise at the price. Optical quality seems to be just fine It is nice to be able to focus on close things again and be able to read the phone book. Cons:If you have a large head, these are going to be too small. There are som... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarcoscu2 on 07/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The glasses are well made and robust and the optical quality seems fine. The supplied case is metallic in feel and seems strong and well made. Cons:None really. The glasses are a bit small but then they are designed I suppose for occasional use only and to be of a convenie... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections