Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySejkom on 04/21/2014

It does exactly as described. I have been testing it by putting a phone, with a active call in the pouch. The phone is being disconnected right away! It is not the best quality, but it is not anything that is going to be a problem. It could have been bigger, anything bigger than a iPhone 4S will not fit in there. Great product, I would recommend it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvovik06 on 01/23/2014

It is really amazing how such a device can block all signal. No signal penetrates the pouch, even when the other phone is centimetres away. This is off course when you are using the features to their full use. It also contains a small pouch that does not block the signal, I do find it hinders it though. I can not find a lot of cons with this product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStDerek on 10/23/2013

It is really amazing how such a device can block all signal. No signal penetrates the pouch, even when the other phone is centimetres away. This is off course when you are using the features to their full use. It also contains a small pouch that does not block the signal, I do find it hinders it though. I can not find a lot of cons with this product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrajen24 on 07/22/2013

It is a great product . That I ever had till now . It is working within a span of seconds. It blocks all the networks in a span of seconds .When i started using it every one are shocked , and now i can block any network any time any where in my place overall it is a great product. Waiting for the Samsung Note 2 pouch mail me if it available . Waiting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylibertythor on 02/12/2013

It blocks absolutely all signals when in the inner pouch. The phone doesn't even register an attempted call when you take it back out. You can also keep the phone in the front pocket and receive calls, using it as a normal pouch. This makes it a very practical item for daily use. It would be nice to have it a little bit wider for passports. Good buy.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelfa2000 on 02/04/2013

It works as announced, blocking signal of your cell phone without being cumbersome or heavy. Can be easily carried in a jacket's pocket without being noticed. It has two pockets, but just one (the back one) blocks the signal. You have to pay attention where you insert your phone. And I believe that a big smartphone (like iPhone 5 or Galaxy SIII) will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGustan on 01/13/2013

-Case blocks all signals (gps, bluetooth, data). -Fits most phones perfectly (iPhone 4s, HTC Evo, any small clamshell) -Fits in your pocket! -Has a sectioned off pocket for credit cards. -A bit pricey for what it does, but it's way cheaper than anywhere else. -Feels a bit poorly made. Overall, the product works satisfactorally! Buy this if you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycardmail on 01/11/2013

Excellent Blocks cell phone signals!!! Depending on your operator's network configuration, callers will hear a "temporarily unreachable" message instead of "cell phone is off". Phones will not ring while inside the bag. Signal is automatically re-acquired when phone is taken out of the bag. !!!NOT!!! Until today, none, very nice ... Read more

Cell Phone Signal Blocker Pouch Cell Phone Signal Blocker Cell Phone Signal Blocker
    0 0
  • posted byFeltrex on 06/15/2012

Works like a charm! Stick your cellphone with full signal into the pouch and it instantly drops all network connectivity on all GSM bands! Lightweight pouch is easily concealed, and has a Velcro strip to keep your cellphone sealed and safe; so when you need your phone to "vanish" instantly, this will work wonders! Not the most durable construction if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byattilahu on 05/29/2012

it is what it advertises to be. size description is not clear i looked at it, measured my passport, and it looked like it will fit, but when it arrived it's just a bit too small. i wanted to use it to shield the RFID chip in my passport from covert reading, but failed to make an informed decision whether it will fit, even though i made my due diligence.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections