• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8894477 on 04/21/2015

Good material design verry special and i love it you can buy this thing

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/16/2015

This product is kind of a bag, the material is good, it is very soft so it can effectively protect any type of cell.

Impression:Nice Gold bag;

0 0 0

• posted byolegtrn on 01/11/2015

Excellent acting consistent product quality and price of goods. I would recommend it to your friends.

Excellent acting product Excellent acting product Excellent acting product Excellent acting product Excellent acting product

Impression:Excellent acting;

0 0 0

• posted byCali32 on 08/06/2014

Works great, no more scoring the cell loses the signal. Great for use at night and they will not bother. The material is very good quality, I use it every day and has not deteriorated. Fits most smart phones, it is quite large. I recommend it. I will order another for my work phone. I am very... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted bySejkom on 04/21/2014

It does exactly as described. I have been testing it by putting a phone, with a active call in the pouch. The phone is being disconnected right away! It is not the best quality, but it is not anything that is going to be a problem. It could have been bigger, anything bigger than a iPhone 4S will... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvovik06 on 01/23/2014

It is really amazing how such a device can block all signal. No signal penetrates the pouch, even when the other phone is centimetres away. This is off course when you are using the features to their full use. It also contains a small pouch that does not block the signal, I do find it hinders it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStDerek on 10/23/2013

It is really amazing how such a device can block all signal. No signal penetrates the pouch, even when the other phone is centimetres away. This is off course when you are using the features to their full use. It also contains a small pouch that does not block the signal, I do find it hinders it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrrajen24 on 07/22/2013

It is a great product . That I ever had till now . It is working within a span of seconds. It blocks all the networks in a span of seconds .When i started using it every one are shocked , and now i can block any network any time any where in my place overall it is a great product. Waiting for the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylibertythor on 02/12/2013

It blocks absolutely all signals when in the inner pouch. The phone doesn't even register an attempted call when you take it back out. You can also keep the phone in the front pocket and receive calls, using it as a normal pouch. This makes it a very practical item for daily use. It would be nice... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelfa2000 on 02/04/2013

It works as announced, blocking signal of your cell phone without being cumbersome or heavy. Can be easily carried in a jacket's pocket without being noticed. It has two pockets, but just one (the back one) blocks the signal. You have to pay attention where you insert your phone. And I believe a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere