DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Switch with Circuit Board for PSP Slim/2000
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCopperWolf on 12/29/2012

It turns on and was packaged very well. It came in a plastic baggy wrapped in bubble wrap in a bubble lined envelope. The power board is completely different than the one in my PSP. One noticeable difference is that where you plug the cord into the board it does not have a black "snap down" to hold the cord in like the rest of the PSP Slim ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypresa1200 on 09/14/2012

1)This Power Switch with Circuit Board work greats on PSP 2000 series , 2)Works like the genuine Power Switch 3)Cheap but it work great 4) Easy to replace 5)LED indicator look same as genuine after install it although it use 2 led There are no cons found after use more than a month It have some different with the genuine but it ok 1)the connector ribbon ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscull64 on 01/09/2012

- Price is really good. - Fits perfectly. - Works like the original one. - Easy to replace if you have at least some technical knowledge. There are no cons. Simply does what it is required to do. At first I had some problems with replacing this detail and I thought that it doesn't work but then I understood it was my fault and now my PSP works properly.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJay48 on 12/28/2010

1. The price is just right for a replacement power board. 2. Buying this and replacing it yourself will save you some money. 1. The LEDs are not one unit as found in the stock (genuine) power board but two LEDs soldered close to each other. 2. My board was blue coloured! (not the LED but the actual board!) 3. The LED colour has a slight variation (not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxanbaby on 09/09/2009

I can confirm it does work with the PSP 3000, however it is not identical to the PSP 3000 circuit, I guess it's more specifically for the 2000. Once installed (thanks YouTube!), unit powers up and down correctly Main issue is the original PSP 3000 circuit comes with the LED which shows if the PSP is on/running low/charging. This replacement part doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybubble9999 on 07/28/2009

Fits psp 2000 and works although a little stiff. Cheap in price. perfect fit apart from the con below. the part where you put the connector ribbon in doesn't have an easy in/out release like on the original so you have to really push the ribbon in for it to stay and make a connection.(sorry I don't know the technical terms for these things)I actually ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections