DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Clip Style Swivel Mount Holder - Black
Customer’s impression:
Reliable Firm Convinient Not received!!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygerardoaraya on 07/22/2015

Pros: Buena relación precio/calidad Cons: Nada

0 0 0

• posted byArgus72 on 05/05/2015

Hi, I received all in this order (150417001050824176) but SKU 130538. I want my money back talking about SKU 130538. I leave the destination point after 10 business days of purchase and it did no come. I want my money back. I´ll be waiting for your response. Thanks and regards HM

Impression:Not received!!!;

0 1 0

• posted byAGomesRodrigo on 02/06/2015

Fixa em qualquer superfície e ainda vem com uma base para colar em algum lugar que não seja liso, para poder fixar o suporte.

0 0 0

• posted byyuriku on 07/28/2014

Pros: I've had a few types of iphone holders and this one is my first choice. Its simply built, minimum moving parts, reliable and easy to operate. Grip holds the iphone quite firmly, never had a accident of iphone falling off. Cons: Can't think of any, but since I have to write something - phone... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBonzai72 on 06/03/2014

It is a small holder and easy to use compared to a lot other car phone holders. Also the price is a lot better, most of the time i have to pay the same amount for only the shipping of the item. You can rotate in any position you like. I cant say anything about is the suction cup for the if it for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRogerSantos on 06/16/2013

Very good car clip! Easy to fix on the windshield and does a great job in holding your device. Rotates pretty well into many angles. I was impressed with the quality of the material used on this clip. Can't really think of any and I believe I won't. Great price and very good quality. A great for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYoshiBR on 05/24/2013

serves well its purpose and can hold almost any smartphone, even the recent giant ones (Galaxy Note et al). I've tried an iPhone 4S and a Galaxy S3. Could have a better build quality. Red rubber isn't really red, it's kinda pink. The smartphones i've tried wasn't very tight, so you should better... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere