Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBonzai72 on 06/03/2014

It is a small holder and easy to use compared to a lot other car phone holders. Also the price is a lot better, most of the time i have to pay the same amount for only the shipping of the item. You can rotate in any position you like. I cant say anything about is the suction cup for the windscreen if it stays good for a longer time since i just using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRogerSantos on 06/16/2013

Very good car clip! Easy to fix on the windshield and does a great job in holding your device. Rotates pretty well into many angles. I was impressed with the quality of the material used on this clip. Can't really think of any and I believe I won't. Great price and very good quality. A great solution for holding my SIII onto the windshield. Due to its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYoshiBR on 05/24/2013

serves well its purpose and can hold almost any smartphone, even the recent giant ones (Galaxy Note et al). I've tried an iPhone 4S and a Galaxy S3. Could have a better build quality. Red rubber isn't really red, it's kinda pink. The smartphones i've tried wasn't very tight, so you should better avoid holes in the road. Came inside a paper box. If you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections