DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Portable Medicine Pill Storage Box Case (4-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
nice pill storage
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byashayuni on 11/16/2014

Pill storage is perfect for edc project Read more

Impression:nice pill storage;

0 0 0

• posted bynotinterested45 on 03/25/2014

four pieces four different colors waterproof durable each can hold micro SD card, two banknotes, pills and other small stuff none, it's excellent actually: good quality, cheap, small (and big enough) maybe one thing: ring could be better - present one is of poor quality and actually useless (just trow ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChevyG20 on 11/12/2013

Small container ,light metal ,waterproof ,great price.Comes in 4 great collors,looks nice on my keychain. You'll be supriced of how many pills fit in this container. Looks very proffesional,quality is superb. Can't think of any. I am a diabetic,and very supriced that all my 5 pills fit into this container ... Read more

Look how many pills fit in.

0 0 2

• posted bypetaks01 on 10/15/2013

Perfect size for a Geocache, really easy to use and plenty of space for a "logbook". Small enough to put on your keychain if you need pills during the day away from home. O-rings were in really bad condition, have to replace them before use. Cheap rings included, possibility that they will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymherrmanjambit on 06/23/2013

There is a lot of space inside the boxes. Also they are good build quality, except the winding, which looks a bit cheap. The winding looks a bit cheap, but this isnt really a con, because it is not disturbing... No I bought them for having my heart medicine and some informations about me at my keychain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydishon1 on 05/13/2013

protect your pills on the outdoor. good for those occasions when you are out side and to take a pill. look nice and can be attached to key chains. hold max 2-3 pills at a time. not suitable for long period of time to those who take several pills a day. if you want to take a pill always with you. looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShakurR on 12/14/2012

I use these capsules for geocaching. They look decent, and are weather-resistant. They are water-proof too thanks to the black seal-ring between the lid and bottom part. They can be underwater (-1m) without leaking too. The steel-ring will start to rust after some time (if they remain stationary in the ... Read more

Outdoor Portable Medicine Pill Storage Box Case #1 Outdoor Portable Medicine Pill Storage Box Case #2 Aluminium Alloy Storage Containers on DX

0 0 3

• posted bymsalinsa on 09/22/2012

Excellent product Good size practical to guard not only pills, but also it is possible to be useful to guard money (for emergencies) Good material. Es sin duda un muy buen artículo, de muy buen material y resistente. No sólo lo puenden usar como pastillero, sino que para guardar dinero en caso de emergencias ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections