DX » Community » Reviews » 360 Degree Swivel Car Mount Holder for Iphone 4S/HTC/Samsung/Blackberry Series
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPentosin on 10/15/2013

I mounted it on the windshield and it hasnt come of. The adjustments sticks, it doesnt move in bumps and such Fairly robust, and doesnt vibrate much. With my phonw mounted sideways (Galaxy S3) and sticking out to one side it can vibrate abit. Center mounted phone, or vertical mounted it doesnt really vibrate much. The con is hardly a con but rather ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianogimenez on 06/25/2013

This product is really cheaper than here in Argentina. Great quality for a reasonable price. Easy to use. The suction cup is so secure and no unstick from the windshield. I find this product reliable, secure. I think there is no cons for this item. The advantage is you really can use this car holder for every device you and your people have. I'm using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDilipNandi on 05/11/2013

Works with a variety of devices and is easy to setup and use. Allows for charging of devices while in cradle along with having a quick lift out design for grabbing your device off the windshield mount. Suction cup works well and the cradle is stable. The device should be reinstalled into cradle/mount while vehicle is standing still...while it can be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRiobary on 10/09/2012

Item came just as the posted pictures. Place suitably on the firm grip mechanism. Grip came with soft pads that protect phone from side scratch. It came with the suction cup that can be position anywhere you want on the car windshield. Also you can put your family photo on the holder. Very cheap and recommended product. No cons at all! Simply love this ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycuevass on 09/17/2012

The grip mechanism is great, you just place your phone, push the grips together and it will hold your phone just great, it comes with soft pads that will protect your phone from scratching, also the releasing mechanism is great you just press the button and the grips will open smoothly and wide, very good product and very cheap. The suction cup holds ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections