DX » Community » Reviews » GU10 3W 240LM 3000-3500K Warm White 3-LED Spot Light Bulb - Silver + White (85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkallebankz on 11/01/2014

Pros: Cheap if working. Cons: 3 of 3 started flickering after few days and went dark. Cons: It's pretty much daylight instead of warm light so not suitable for common rooms. Read more

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byvidalgm on 05/19/2014

Very well constructed, good general quality and also very ligth (small weighted). Very bright leds that start to lit instantly. All three leds are bright white and well paired. It does not heat at all and the power consumption is small. When in absolut darkness two of the leds lit a little bit (unmesureable)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDomn89 on 02/01/2014

This lamp is great value for the money. It fits GU10 as it should. It can save a lot of money if you compare energy consumption with ordinary lamp. It is not 2700K more like 3500K. Angle of light is quite narrow. It is made from plastic and looks quite cheap. Can not argue with the price. Better to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynmcn on 01/28/2014

Easy to install, low energy consuming and very cheap. It is enough light for reading, but a bulb should be directed to a book when you sit on a couch or a cooking table in a kitchen when you cook dinner. Can't be used as the main source of light in a room, because it is to to enlighten just some certain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymraisane on 12/30/2013

Bulbs light color and amount of light are as promised. Excellent price. Plastic body does not feel very robust, so be careful when you turn light bulb to lock position. I bought these for outdoor lightning. Let se how they electronics will last on low (-30C) temperarutes. For price this low, it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrebelfw on 10/21/2013

Good energy saving. Nice finishing. The light doesn't make that beam on the wall next to it. I don't know if it is only here but, the design of the white cilinder, on the edge, it didn't fit the conector. The chanfer need to be larger so I had to make it on hand in order to fit properly. The light is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 09/30/2013

- It uses less than a fraction amount of energy comparing to the halogen incandescent technology . - The color rating is relatively pleasant, not so yellow like 2700k and no where near the blue-ish 6500K. - I was expecting a bit more light, it's only comparable to a ~15W halogen. - you can not use a ... Read more

close-up rear view with bubble wrap packed up

0 0 2

• posted byginge070 on 08/17/2013

Cheap to run Cheap to buy Nice bright light 4 of the 12 bought have failed within 3-4 months of purchase Cost of bulb over life of bulb these aren't a good alternative to other more expensive led lights I've purchased Ideal for rooms where they are only going to be on short periods of time Nice bright ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted byozdx on 08/09/2013

Very goog workman assembly and finish. Easy to connect. The quality of litght (intensity and color) is good for bathroom and kitchen. Great value for the price. All bulbs was packed with plastic bag and paper box. Nothing until now. The color of is like 3200K or 3500K, a little bit cold that hallogen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywvansl on 07/31/2013

I switched all mine GU10 50W lights to GU10 3W LED lights and I am very happy with it. The colors are nice, but still different than the standard 50W lights. The lightbulb looks great. The angle is good and it just uses 3W instead of 50W with the normal standard lights. It does give a little bit less ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections