DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male Adapter Cable (3M)
  • 5 star 18 ( 95% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarciocattini on 05/20/2014

Cable quality is excelent. It is long enough to plug in something a TV thats not so far (eg. small living room) Colour is quite dull and not that glossy white which you come to expect from apple accessories. There is writing along the cable which makes it less attractive than something belking or other vendors would make. I use it with my surface pro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymi13tic on 03/27/2014

Great quality of video and audio output, Nice and firm cable, Excellent quality for the money. None I have already connected it with several monitors and TVs, and it worked flawlessly, as it should. Quality of video and audio output is excellent, just make sure to set your TV properly if there is no sound at first. When everything is set right, it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeferrer on 03/25/2014

Very cheap compared to other cables available locally, it's really simple to use, just plug and play,standard HDMI plugs directly to the tv/display. 3 meters long. it took ages to arrive but really cant complain since the shipping was free, i should have ordered over 20dls to get a tracking number. i had to check in my local post office since i thought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbeun on 03/19/2014

The most important thing is that this cable is 3 meters long. Can easily sit on the couch while my laptop is connected to TV. This makes it very very easy to use. No interference seen yet, and cable has been used a lot. No real cons Would have been really nice if it had something like a velcro strap to easily store the cable when it is not in use. Great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySignii on 03/11/2014

Looks nice and comes with covers for the ends. Works perfectly and is a good length. Works just as good as any other cable. None that I can think of. Maybe it could have been even longer, but that depends on where you are going to use the cable. Nice color, and good quality. Can't find any reduced quality on the picture at the television either. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrx91 on 02/04/2014

In Denmark the cable cost at least 70 dollars, so I tried to order the cable at Deal-Extreme and it came after 10 days, and i was fully sattisfied with the delivery and the cable, I've bin musing it for a cobble of days and its works just fine, and the 3 meters of cable is fully useful ! Thumps up! There is no cons about this item, its cheap, and fully ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluke51 on 12/10/2013

Good quality of wire, very long for that price and reception is great. I would certainly recommend the product to every one who owns a Macbook . Missing the instruction for how to enable sound in Mac laptop. No freebees lol instruction manual as for sound option in Mac i need to Google a lot to get it working. Overall a good buy, This review tool is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypablonmendez on 11/16/2013

El producto vino en buenas condiciones y el paquete llego en plazos estipulados, la calidad del mismo es muy buena y hasta trae los tapones de los extremos para proteger las fichas. No tiene contras el producto. Solo buenas condiciones. Preferiría que el producto llegara en bolsa ziplock y no cerrado termico, pero este detalle es más por menor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrhysxanthis on 10/01/2013

Great quality cable, 3m in length so it's much more convenient for me than a 1.8m cable due to the versatility it has...I doubt I will ever need that much cable, but it is there if I ever do! Price has even gone down a little bit since I purchased... None Just wish it came in black to match my laptop a little better! I have a Dell Ultrabook, not a mac.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteoubg1 on 06/25/2013

- cheap - long cable - 3 meters - build quality seems OK - works as a charm plug and play (don't forget to set up scaling in Intel graphics control panel if you use it with Intel video card and HD TV) - absolutely none - My new Lenovo Thinkpad came with vga and mini display port only and i needed such converter. I looked in local PC shops and they offered ... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections