DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male Adapter Cable (3M)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteoubg1 on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- cheap - long cable - 3 meters - build quality seems OK - works as a charm plug and play (don't forget to set up scaling in Intel graphics control panel if you use it with Intel video card and HD TV) Cons:- absolutely none OtherThoughts:- My new Lenovo Thinkpad came with... Read more

0 2
  • posted byFolker on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:HDMI cables are easy that anyone can use it without any problem. It's just connect both sides and change the input in your TV and there it is! Very good material: it looks very resistant and easy to keep it clean. Cons:Don't know if its from my TV, but my ever... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvinswc on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price of the cable is a lot better than what I can find around here. The quality looks good and I have had no issues with it. Cons:I can't think of any cons for the cable OtherThoughts:I use it to connect my laptop to a LED T.V. Originally I thought that I could use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySignii on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It looks almost like the original - It is long enough for most use (3 meters) - It is much cheaper than an original cable from apple - You dont need any converter, just plug into TV from your mac Cons:- None actually OtherThoughts:- The cable feels like any original c... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykanary on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Does both audio and video Nicely packaged with caps on ends Cons:None so far, only used once till now. Hd quality without issues, no idea on build quality till now. Time will tell how heavy usuage will go OtherThoughts:Good value for a 3m length cable, plug and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJohnCBA on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- 3 meters long, so it's really usefull and confortable! - Good cable quality material! - Good gold like conectors! - Good price! Cons:- NONE! Only it took more than 40 day to arrive to me, but it's normal I guess. OtherThoughts:You will not regreat it! VERY GOOD PRODUC... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybblem on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable was easy to use, just plugged it in to the laptop mini display port and connected it to the HDMI input on the TV. It fit perfectly on the TV and the laptop. I used my Apple MacBook Air and the video display features were great when I viewed my desktop on the T... Read more

3 3
  • posted bylluisgarcia on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works just as expected from the beginning, no problems with the sound and 1080p. You can have this cable for a fraction of what it will cost to you on other places and it just works and looks well made. Definitely a must. Cons:None, just works and is well mad... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymrgoodliving on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great built-in quality, the same as a genuine apple cable. The picture quality is also awesome, no problems so far, even though im not an expert, but it seems normal. Cons:Maybe the price could be a little lower, but compared to apple's price, its awesome. OtherThoughts... Read more

3 0
  • posted byalperbulus on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:super price, 1080 p with audio Good price, cable is simple and solid. Connects well to devices. Picture quality is good. Cons:no cons so far only It arrived nearly in 3 weeks but of course it is not a con. If you need it immadiately keep it in mind OtherThoughts... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections