DX » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Male Adapter Cable (3M)
Customer’s impression:
good Perfecto Reliable Reasonable price High value
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeonel984 on 08/06/2015

Pro: el cable es de muy buena calidad y se ve perfecto. No tuve ningun problema en conectarlo y se detecto al instante. El largo de 3 metros es perfecto para instalarlo prolijo en la Tv y dejar todo oculto. Contra: ninguna por el momento

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bydinnocencio on 06/23/2015

Working perfectly for almost 2 years.

Impression:Reliable;

0 0 0

• posted byMardeCopas on 06/01/2015

El artículo funciona perfectamente y tiene una textura/apariencia de muy buena calidad

Impression:good,Reliable,Reasonable price;

0 0 0

• posted bypatrick2212 on 04/05/2015

Good and worthy feeling cable for a low price, thanks!

Impression:good,Reliable,Reasonable price;

0 0 0

• posted byveldi on 03/10/2015

Pro: good looking, practicle long cable Con: creates noise and flicker when watching movies from laptop on TV. I bought this cable with the idea to connect laptop to TV to watch Netflix or downloaded movies. Unfortunately the cable creates noise and flicker when watching movies from laptop on TV.... Read more

Impression:Reasonable price;

0 0 0

• posted byWhiteSpot on 01/31/2015

The cable work like is intended. Sound and video display well in my TV from my 6990 computer graphic card. I have a little problem making the audio works but its not related to the cable. In the end a good relation between quality / price.

Cable display port to hdmi

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byviktorsky89 on 09/19/2014

Pros: I must admit this cable is very good. I compared with other more expensive cables and it showed no difference in quality. Picture is still very sharp and it also transmits good audio quality. The cable is very sturdy, maybe not the best quality but it does the job. You may want to be more... Read more

Impression:Great cable no loss in quality;

0 0 0

• posted byarnethomas on 08/29/2014

Pros: The price is very reasonable. It has also dropped three dollars since I ordered it. It's reliable, the cable is as long as the original and it works fine connecting to the TV. Cons: Because of my faulty HDMI switch it didn't work sometimes. However my original apple cable worked 100%, so be... Read more

Impression:Reliable,Reasonable price,High value;

0 0 0

• posted bymarciocattini on 05/20/2014

Cable quality is excelent. It is long enough to plug in something a TV thats not so far (eg. small living room) Colour is quite dull and not that glossy white which you come to expect from apple accessories. There is writing along the cable which makes it less attractive than something belking or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymi13tic on 03/27/2014

Great quality of video and audio output, Nice and firm cable, Excellent quality for the money. None I have already connected it with several monitors and TVs, and it worked flawlessly, as it should. Quality of video and audio output is excellent, just make sure to set your TV properly if there is... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere