DX » Community » Reviews » Cycling Shooting Skiing Protective Safety Goggles w/ 5 Replacement Lens - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArwydas on 06/19/2014

Cheap * Five lenses in the set let you choose most comfortable one according to weather, kind of activity and your priorities * Inner frame for the short-sighted lenses is very important for some riders, especially when it is raining - visability is normal in spite of water-drops on outer lenses * Useful pouch, box and belts in the set * Good quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArwydas on 06/19/2014

Lightweight and well close eyes from the sun at different angles. Quality is enough and acceptable for active and continuous outdoors. Lenses are very easy to change. A bit complicated to pack glasses with all lenses back to case. Probably an user just need to find and remember a proper position for glasses inside the case. A discount is a very good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGsergo on 05/12/2014

Lightweight and well close eyes from the sun at different angles. Quality is enough and acceptable for active and continuous outdoors. Lenses are very easy to change. A bit complicated to pack glasses with all lenses back to case. Probably an user just need to find and remember a proper position for glasses inside the case. I use it with myopia frame ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhamishducati on 03/19/2014

Good value of money for what you get. The lenses seem good quality and the glasses fit me well for cycling. Didn't fog up very much at all. Glasses cam with a few light scratches on the lenses out of the box. Manual not in english. Case is a bit big. Would recommend these glasses to anyone who wants good glasses for any weather conditions for a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySanchezB on 08/31/2013

Sturdy removable glass (withstands hit of the airsoft ball). Convenient carrying case. Frames for corrective lenses (I need them). The stretch strap is useful during sports and rafting. Yellow glass is useful while driving and riding a motorbike. For a complete happiness short of polarizing glass (for fishing and rafting) and English user manual. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySashock33 on 08/25/2013

Cheap * Five lenses in the set let you choose most comfortable one according to weather, kind of activity and your priorities * Inner frame for the short-sighted lenses is very important for some riders, especially when it is raining - visability is normal in spite of water-drops on outer lenses * Useful pouch, box and belts in the set * Good quality ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydolke on 05/28/2013

Goggles are very light. Material used is quite good for the prize. They look professional and I like the hard case in which they came. You receive 5 different lenses which does have some sort of UV protection. Lack of English manual. Arms of the glasses sometimes stuck when you want to detach them. Lenses are not polarized as they should be and are ... Read more

whole set try it on
    3 0
  • posted byFastkids on 05/15/2013

Very nice glasses with different color glass. It comes with yellow, blue, clear, brown and polarized glasses. It looks very professional and feels good too. The glass changes easily and it is also possible to insert you're own lenses (adapter/frame). The manual included is completely in Chinese. But you do not realy need a manual because changing glasses ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypedroaristides1 on 04/19/2013

Very good product. I especially enjoyed because I can change lenses it because I ride a bike both day and night. The lenses protect and prevent fine dust from falling in the eye. I recommend this product because I liked him a lot. nothing against this product. Despite not having the manual in English is quite easy to change lenses apreder. The glasses ... Read more

image 1 bag image 2 image 3
    4 2
  • posted byVeltnar on 03/11/2013

Very beautiful and modern design! Lightweight and strudy frame, cool looking monolithic lenses, different options for different environments and situations. You can add a dioptric lenses if you wish. Easy to install the lense into frame. Nothing notable. Perhaps the case box provided with is too large for carrying, so i decided to carry lenses in isolated ... Read more

Goggles Goggles
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections