Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysonatajana on 08/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Was I'm lovely surprised. Price is low, but fulfilment product precise. Perfectly sits, stabile for my Panasonic small camera. Simple inosculation, isn't need manual. Design is superior to on picture. Fit for people, what have eyes only for small jack over the table. Was... Read more

Mini Stand and camera Panasonic SDR-S50
    0 0
  • posted byHanochbd on 10/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, compact, and lightweighted, easy to carry around and fits cameras fine. On first look, it looks like well built. Alas, few minutes later I foound out that I should not trust my eyes..... Cons:Trying to use it for the first time turned to be hell. Even though I used... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChryseus on 07/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Low cost - Fits standard 1/4" threaded tripod receptors - Compact and lightweight Cons:Although the outer construction is indeed steel the inner legs are thin aluminium so don't throw it around. The locking mechanism is also not that great, it is fine for li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRussG on 06/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Holds fits in side SKU 39804 Camera bag with my HD Camcorder and power cord, Works great. Holds my SamSung HD HX300 Camera just fine. With it on it, it's very stable and trusting. (Metal not plastic) Cons:The Lock (For the ball Joint) The thing you turn to lock... Read more

0 0
  • posted byberniecz on 04/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very lightweight item, compact, easy to be carried. Easy fixation of camera using regular tripod screw (you can attach to virtually every still camera or video camera). Legs are expandable with ease. Cons:Can be used only with compact cameras. Leg's can't be locked (or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZapdx on 08/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice little tripod. I've used it for all kinds of close up photografics. Espescially all kinds of little parts to show on different forums. If smartly used it can handle all kinds of distances and tilts. Reasonaly build for it's price . Cons:The feet are a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrisoldi on 07/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This tripod looks nice. It is very light metal and very easy to put in your pocket. When open it is relatively stable. The screw mount is well machined and fits cameras and the like very well. The head can tilt on one side. Cons:Being so light, it can't suppor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheDude333 on 04/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great little toy for the camera. i have a big dslr camera , and it holds it without any trouble. great for macro shots. easy to cary everywhere with the camera, and camera people knoe that a tripod is a good thing to be available all the time. also cool to jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysayadaddy on 03/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works like it is supposed to. When closed is surprisingly small,but it expands to a height that is quite functional. This will fit in most small camera bags, and can be used on most cameras and camcorders. It really is metal,not cheap plastic. Cons:None really for it's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysece1212 on 02/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ok... Lets start with the pros... The build quality is ok.. It does feel a little stiff and feels like its going to break if you pull to hard.. It supported my Sony Cybershot and my sony camcorder that I bought about a year ago. It held up all night and didn't f... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections