Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

- It is light weight and kind of easy to use. - Perfect to use on the table and might on the ground. - There is a "Metallic Tripod" but not all, the tripod's head is of plastic made. - You should use this only with compact cameras, please dont try to use with a dslr cameras. I tried but does not endured the weight of my camera with a 18-55 lens. - The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagopandrade on 05/21/2014

- Works great. - Good price. - Very useful. - Does not seem to be fragile. - When you expand it, sometimes the weight of the camera can cause it to fall... you have to be careful to not let it fall. - It's great, I'm using it to record videos using the camera and it's very useful. - I bought it to another camera, but when it arrived I lost my old camera,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypratikpatil9000 on 05/07/2014

cheap! very handy tool. portable, Easy to bring everywhere. It fits everywhere in your bag. great for digicam's and mirror-less dslr's. mount anywhere you want, can extend legs if you are mounting light digicams cheap plastic, cant balance weight of standard dslr's cant lock legs in position. not stable for standard dslr's aluminum legs are cheap made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFragFrog on 04/10/2014

It is cheap, small, and easy to use. For small cameras, you can easily position the camera in whatever direction needed, making it great for capturing images in low-light environments where holding the camera manually would result in a shaky picture. The description mentions it is suitable for small digital cameras. Believe the description. I tried ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflexr on 03/21/2014

This tripod is very cheap. very low weight (can be an unconvenient parameter), very convenient for transportation. extensible legs for more stability Very simple to use This tripod is very little and not very strong. There is more plastic than metal. Very simple to use but not realy stable This product is reserved for compact camera. Idealy for indoor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomas45 on 02/20/2014

Some of the pro's are that this mini tripod is verry light. The buildquallity is okay, especially looking to it's price. The small size lets you easily put this tripod in your pocket or backpack, ready to be taken with you. Do not expect to put a full sized DSLR with a heavy lens on this tripod because it will not stay stabilized. You can perfectly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoswood on 01/29/2014

Facil, poco peso barato y es muy facil de utilizar, adaptable a todas las camaras. Se puede adaptar facilmente a cualquier superficie irregular y mantener la camara en la posicion deseada, gracias a las patas extensibles que incorpora. El material plastico de algunas piezas, le resta un poco de calidad en el acabado final y en su uso a largo plazo. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byppedro10 on 01/10/2014

I was a long time looking for a tripod for my camera, and this is just perfect for an amateur camera. Not vibrates and is very tight, the latches work perfectly, has a great finish and is very beautiful. The height adjustment of the base is very useful and firm. None so far. I believe that for a heavier camera tripod presents problems of balance. But ... Read more

Tripé Tripé 2 Tripé 3
    0 0
  • posted byClemCar on 01/06/2014

É um produto bem útil e pratico de utilizar, o preço também é muito acessível, inclusive eu recomendo que comprem esse produto, pós é muito bom . O produto é muito bom, porem tem algo a desejar, como por exemplo a estrutura de plastico que não é muito firme, portanto, não resiste o peso da ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfray87 on 11/13/2013

A very good and useful tripod, that fits to all small bags and pockets. Tightening mechanism seems good. Good value for money, realy useful for night shots. It doesn't really have big movement freedom, and you can not adjust the "legs" of the tripod in many positions, but anyway it is value for money, and it does what it is made for. I don'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections