Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is light weight and kind of easy to use. - Perfect to use on the table and might on the ground. Cons:- There is a "Metallic Tripod" but not all, the tripod's head is of plastic made. - You should use this only with compact cameras, please dont try to use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlas0 on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Small. - Easy to use. - They elongate the legs, almost twice as long as normal. - Very lightweight. - Aluminum legs. - The thread base, has rubber, which supports the camera, to protect the same way. Cons:- The stands are made of plastic, in some case, depends... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalkaucil on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, this is a cheap, nice little tripod which becomes handy for taking group shots or a quick photo if you are alone at trips. Besides it looks neat for a desktop cam and you can keep it in your pocket or purse. Cons:Don't expect much from this, it's not great quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarksplit on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's really small and really light. Easy to bring everywhere. It fits everywhere in your bag. Cons:The worst item I ever bought at DX. The circular thing where the legs are attached is plastic. If you open the legs wide, this plastic breaks REALLY EASY. I barely... Read more

1 1
  • posted bypilukom21 on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:is small, useful, for ease of use. I came to Argentina in a period of approximately 30 days.is useful for when you want to take a family picture, you can place it at a distance and this will remain in good standing. taker if the camera is chunky imagnes not advised to b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMadCowTeaM on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is realy cheep and useful for all kinds of cammeras and small telescopes. Since it is so small it is realy portable and suitable for cariing with you in the pocet. It is stable enough to carry most of the pocket cameras. Cons:It is not realy made for professional stu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabrielcassel on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, useful, portable and with good materials. You can regulate the position and adjusted to tight. Good stuff. Holds camera wery good dont go out of balanc . Better made than one I bought on EBay Cons:the tripod made out of cheap plastic. i found it ve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScorpion238 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product quality and beautiful !!! A superb service, fantastic delivery time and quality goods. Thank you very much !!! Cons:Product quality and beautiful !!! A superb service, fantastic delivery time and quality goods. Thank you very much !!! OtherThoughts:Product quali... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanetz on 06/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ cheap + portable, easily fits in most carrying cases/bags + very light + telescopic, height variable + standard mounting bolt Cons:- actually plastic, the only metallic thing in it is the bolt holding the camera - so light it may have trouble holding a heavier camera... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywimoyster on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-it makes taking really good macros (close-up pictures) so easy and pictures come out much better than they would freehand. -I can take really detailed pictures with just a small, inexpensive, point and shoot camera. Cons:-very lightweight and a too narrow base for good... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections