Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybeleslin on 02/25/2017

Cheap, fits in small places, somewhat useful One major con is that the ball head can only be adjusted, so that the weight of the mounted audio recorder, pulls the whole thing down (e.g. you always put the tripod leg in the direction where it cannot fall over).

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySSMungur on 01/17/2017

Pros: This item works for my needs. It is cheap and useful. It works for what I need it to. It's light but it seems sturdy enough for even surfaces like a table or countertop. Cons: Considering the price you can't expect much from this product but it'll do fine if you treat it well. I would this... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 2

• posted byMontich on 07/19/2016

Pros: Compact, easy to use tripod. Cons: none that i can see. Other thoughts: You can easily disassemble part that attaches camera and use at other various places, for example for bicycle

Impression:Great Gadget for such price;

0 0 0

• posted bymcjano on 02/14/2016

Pros: Pequeño, barato, funcional, muy util .

Impression:Very good,Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byAssuerus on 02/09/2016

I use this product with an older type video cam (JVC dvr) mini dvr tapes and I'm very pleased with it. It does what I expect and is solid to carry the weight. I presume this product works just as fine with digital (photo) camera's. However, it will always be the owners responsibility to check and... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by8518505 on 02/05/2016

Prós: Custo benefício muito bom e é compacto Contras: Não fica estável cameras médias por causa de seu tamanho

Impression:Barato;

0 0 0

• posted byjanislacis on 02/04/2016

Pros. : small size, cheep. Cons. : on first trying screw in - thread was broken. The body is too thin for holding screw.

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted byflamero on 01/19/2016

Pros: Cheap, light, portable Cons: Not very good build quality, only legs are metallic, everything else is plastic, even the joints and ballhead. Doesn't appear very durable.

Impression:Flimsy;

0 0 0

• posted byLaser_Light on 12/22/2015

(Video): https://vid.me/HUVx (Pros): Cheep and easy to use with extendible legs! (Cons): No cons! (Overall): Nice item!

Impression:very good item! ;

0 0 0

• posted bylom89 on 12/02/2015

This product corresponds to its price - cheap and not very good quality. design shaky, made rude ... but given the price - this is a very good product. 5-inch smartphone confidently holds. His task is performed, and more is needed.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere