DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Bayonet Mount Ring for Nikon 18-55mm/18-105mm/55-200mm
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySVDB on 01/21/2014

- Very cheap alternative for original replacement ring - Easy to replace, you can do it yourself - When the lens is mounted, looks and feels as solid as the original part None so far Replaced it myself using a video on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd6pvvQ1_So) as a guide. Took me around 15 minutes in total (taking some test photes included)... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykvg on 12/06/2013

+ It isn't as expensive as original one + It fits perfectly on my lens + It fits well on my Nikon D7000 body - It could be cheaper. I mean, it's just a piece of plastic... But it's a fit-perfectly plastic so it's ok - (a general Cons for Dealextreme) the shipping is really slow. This can annoy you because you won't be able to use your lens. It took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzamora on 11/14/2013

It's the same material as the original altough feels bit better, not that "dry" kinda plastic the original nikon has got on it's ring. It's a bit hard to get this installed and changed, requieres knowledge and tools to do so, but well, it was my first time doing this and i got it right the first time, nothing some patience and an online manual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRozii on 06/10/2013

-This product is very cheap. -This item is just fine, replaced the original part of the lens. -My broken lens can now connect the camera, it's not loose or anything like that. -This item was well packed. -Received the item faster than I've expected Haven't found any. Very satisfied with this product. Instead of spending hundreds on fixing the lens in ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections