DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Camera Battery Charger for Sony BC-TRV - Black (100-240V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypipexator on 06/21/2013

It's just charger that is much cheaper then original is. It's necessary for my batteries (i bought one replacement here) because it's very quick to charging it I have an cons> after 3 hours of charging my replacement battery (bought here) is indicated that batttery is not fully charged. I dont know if this problem is caused by battery or charger.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroberto_ito on 06/04/2013

- Great battery charger Sony. - The size is very good, small. - Good workmanship and good connector. - The lights indicate how the batteries are charged and when charging. - The battery fits perfectly in the charger. - I have no cons so far, has served me well during my trip. - Do not think of anything at the time, it works right and shows how much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykameramies on 11/17/2012

Very easy to use and clear operating lights. Great price compared to value. Small size and you can use the same electric cord that you use with the camera, so you don't need much extra space in camera bag. The battery moves slightly and you must be a bit careful to confirm that the connectors contact. Very cheap product that you really need if you have ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections