Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybigsexy89 on 10/14/2013

the 3 LED's are much brighter than i expected. it holds a charge very well and only takes a little while to charge. its small and light so it doesn't feel like a brick in your pocket. kinda loose around the seems but not a problem if you just glue around it. it did take forever to get to me though. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerichgeorge on 07/18/2013

non battery solution. I bought it to keep it in my car and it is a really unique earth friendly product. no batteries, no recharging issues, no worry. I just leave mine in the car and it works properly when requested. -- uma solução livre de bateria. comprei pra deixar no carro e é um ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanox on 06/19/2013

the 3 leds are very bright, It helps very much when I'm come home late at night. Its lightweight, so I hang it in my car keys, no problem. Also, the size doesn't bother me at all. the construction is a little fragile, the button is a little loose, it make little noises when I gently shake it. I gave ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVLCng on 04/12/2013

The 3 lights are very easy to press. The overall weight of it is super light, extremely easy to carry with you. It's reliable, and for the price, it's definitely worth it. Did I mention that it is extremely bright? It's comparable to the flashlight in a modern smartphone. The metal loops (part where ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byh3d0nst on 02/01/2013

Strong led light. Small and practical, excellent keychain. No need for battery. Very light. You can find the same product, only cheaper on other websites. I keep it on a keychain and use it from time to time for few minutes, don't need it for more than that. Works fine for now. I only charged it once,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeasaurus on 01/16/2013

inexpensive bright holds charge slim and not bulk in your pocket chicks dig it not great outside works well in enclosed areas best (cars, your house) does not protect against the zombie hordes I use these flashlights for the components. If you buy solar panels and LED's in bulk this isn't a good option,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHippoboy on 11/10/2012

Super cheap and useful for people that would want to have a portable source of light. Been using it for quite sometime and still in working condition. It is good as it double up as a keychain and a torchlight. Suitable for everyone and can be used as a gift. Button click to function So far no sign of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykopferkingel on 08/23/2012

Great, small gadget. Very usefull and dependable. The light is very bright and the battery lasts quite long. Just leave it somewhere lying to recharge. The case is very sturdy and very very hard to break or crack. It will probably last several years. None that I can think of. It could perhaps come in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabbar1 on 07/25/2012

=small =easy to use =solar cells charge battery to full in one day of full sun =great to keep in car, or keychains, or ladies purse =has a rubber coating to make it easy to handle as well as protect it during falls none, its great product. it takes one full day directly in the sun(put it outside), to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaurosilvapt on 12/06/2011

- Great light. - Very cheap. - It's pretty. - Solar charge. - It's black. - Internal battery. - Plastic *looks* poor, but no problem at all. No more cons. It's a very good keychain! Great light. As good as a flashlight in low distance. I have a motorcycle and sometimes I need some light to see details ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections