DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo Wireless Remote Flash Trigger for Canon 430/580 EX DSLR Digital Camera
  • 5 star 5 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 70% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEnriko111 on 03/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good item, work very well, for this price is a great buy Good range, I have tested until 12-15m of distance Easy to use. Is compatible with all cameras and flash, I have tested it with Olympus E-PL2, Pentax K20D and old Olympus T32 Flash. Cons:the plastic material is ve... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynoihcra on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has been the purchase of 2012 for me. Both, transmitter and receiver are compact but effective. I've tried them only indoor, and I've got a great result of them. Shooted around 100-150 times and still have had no missing try. Cons:The connector of the recei... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluhfoto on 12/01/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheapest flash triggers on the market, much cheaper than pocket wizards. - Even with less quality, it´s works well. Cons:- The metal part of the transmitter, where making contact, is rough and scratched my 7D, new, unused, I just bought. This will happe... Read more

2 0
  • posted byHalvorO on 10/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works every time, no misfires. Small transmitter with test button, several frequencies to choose from if you work in a studio with more than one photographer who uses this item. Cons:Works only in manual flash mode. Takes some time getting used to this. The receiver is... Read more

2 0
  • posted byshokkas on 11/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good radio flash trigger set. Easy to use, easy to mount on the camera (the transmitter), and easy to use with flash and light stand. 4 channels options to use. Main thing about it - CHEAP! I found that where I live these were sold for around 50USD! Managed to use trans... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTomislav on 09/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Useful device for my camera, i was desperate to have it when i found it here. Build quality is ok, it feels good in your hand, the switch works ok, but i have no need to change it when i chose the channel i wanted. Cons:Well yes it did misfire but only lets sa... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySteveCass on 04/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As opposite to what GavinTing said in his review: IT DOES work out of sight, this device is using RF and not infrared. So you CAN do back lighting. I put the flash in another room and tested and it flash every time flawlessly. Cons:Cheap construction material. T... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGavinTing on 08/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Definitely one of the cheapest flash triggers on the market, muich cheaper than pocket wizards. -No misfires -Long Range! About 20m and it works (needs to be outside, straight line of sight) -Build quality is quite good, but the battery door looks quite loose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMazcal on 08/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheaper than your average Pocket Wizard Does what it's supposed to do Can be mounted on a tripod as opposed to a light stand (could be a con, depending on your gear) Cons:Receiver LOOKS like it's going to crack under the weight, yet so far so good Receiver wil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjphphotography on 07/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Light Receivers use AA's not hard to find Reliable (haven't had a misfire yet, when I do it's always due to my flash batteries getting low and not recycling quick enough) Cons:Build quality is a little cheap but haven't actually had an issue yet, just fe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections