DX » Community » Reviews » YongNuo Wireless Remote Flash Trigger for Canon 430/580 EX DSLR Digital Camera
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEnriko111 on 03/22/2013

Good item, work very well, for this price is a great buy Good range, I have tested until 12-15m of distance Easy to use. Is compatible with all cameras and flash, I have tested it with Olympus E-PL2, Pentax K20D and old Olympus T32 Flash. the plastic material is very cheap No instructions battery case ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynoihcra on 01/16/2013

It has been the purchase of 2012 for me. Both, transmitter and receiver are compact but effective. I've tried them only indoor, and I've got a great result of them. Shooted around 100-150 times and still have had no missing try. The connector of the receiver to the camera should be done with metal and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluhfoto on 12/01/2011

- Cheapest flash triggers on the market, much cheaper than pocket wizards. - Even with less quality, it´s works well. - The metal part of the transmitter, where making contact, is rough and scratched my 7D, new, unused, I just bought. This will happen every time I use. Ok, this is nothing serious,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHalvorO on 10/18/2011

Works every time, no misfires. Small transmitter with test button, several frequencies to choose from if you work in a studio with more than one photographer who uses this item. Works only in manual flash mode. Takes some time getting used to this. The receiver is placed in an upright orientation under ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byshokkas on 11/29/2010

Good radio flash trigger set. Easy to use, easy to mount on the camera (the transmitter), and easy to use with flash and light stand. 4 channels options to use. Main thing about it - CHEAP! I found that where I live these were sold for around 50USD! Managed to use transmitter with similar receivers as ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTomislav on 09/10/2010

Useful device for my camera, i was desperate to have it when i found it here. Build quality is ok, it feels good in your hand, the switch works ok, but i have no need to change it when i chose the channel i wanted. Well yes it did misfire but only lets say 2-3 per cent of the time. The only bad thing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySteveCass on 04/19/2010

As opposite to what GavinTing said in his review: IT DOES work out of sight, this device is using RF and not infrared. So you CAN do back lighting. I put the flash in another room and tested and it flash every time flawlessly. Cheap construction material. The battery cover is hard to open, it feels like ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGavinTing on 08/29/2009

-Definitely one of the cheapest flash triggers on the market, muich cheaper than pocket wizards. -No misfires -Long Range! About 20m and it works (needs to be outside, straight line of sight) -Build quality is quite good, but the battery door looks quite loose -Lacks good instructions. I had a hard time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMazcal on 08/29/2009

Cheaper than your average Pocket Wizard Does what it's supposed to do Can be mounted on a tripod as opposed to a light stand (could be a con, depending on your gear) Receiver LOOKS like it's going to crack under the weight, yet so far so good Receiver will heighten your flash in about 10-15cm, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjphphotography on 07/14/2009

Cheap Light Receivers use AA's not hard to find Reliable (haven't had a misfire yet, when I do it's always due to my flash batteries getting low and not recycling quick enough) Build quality is a little cheap but haven't actually had an issue yet, just feels lightweight and you wonder if you should mount ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections