Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasshen on 02/07/2015

Very useful for you to use even your webcam in a better way, extremely high quality product, adjustable if you are thinking of buying, you can go without fear !

Impression:Great value,2;

0 0 0

• posted bygdzsih on 01/27/2015

Pros: * great value * doesn't weigh anything * very small * very useful also to hold an off camera flash on remote locations * Can hold a 600D with the kit lens more or less steady, no problem with compacts, PnS cameras or anything alike Cons: * Of course it is really small so it won't replace a... Read more

Impression:Small,Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byssokolow on 01/24/2015

Pros: - Build quality seems good - Built-in clip so it won't fall out of your pocket easily - Design doesn't look tacky or tasteless - Very inexpensive - Works well with SKU 14150 when you need an extra hand Cons: - Flexible, non-locking legs limit the amount of weight it can hold without falling... Read more

Impression:Small,Great value,Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydmytropetrov on 01/02/2015

Very useful high quality Mini 4-inch Metal Tripod. Was delivered fast enought (2 weeks to my home country Ukraine). Package was not damaged. Packed well. This product same as I expected. Strong enough tripod to hold small camera. Actually it really fit to hol my Nikon D3100 Camera with small sens... Read more

Great Mini 4-inch Metal Tripod, Sweet price! Great Mini 4-inch Metal Tripod, Sweet price! Great Mini 4-inch Metal Tripod, Sweet price! Great Mini 4-inch Metal Tripod, Sweet price! Great Mini 4-inch Metal Tripod, Sweet price! Great Mini 4-inch Metal Tripod, Sweet price! Great Mini 4-inch Metal Tripod, Sweet price! Great Mini 4-inch Metal Tripod, Sweet price!

Impression:Great quality,small and flexible;

0 0 0

• posted byHannesHorrible on 11/20/2014

Very useful small tripod... Can hold even my DSLR... Quality seems to be quite good... Simply, its good!

Impression:Small,Cheap tripod with a very good quility,Practicall;

0 0 0

• posted byBronko187 on 11/17/2014

Pros: Its very low price Cons: It has a plastic thread, whitch could easily break (due to the good price) Good product for hobby users.

Impression:Cheap tripod with a very good quility;

0 0 0

• posted byKumona on 09/20/2014

Pros: really small and lightweight. Legs let you adjust for little uneven surfaces. Legs have small rubber feet, very handy. Cons: little sturdy, and using it with a bit greater size point&shoot or even with my phone, does risk dropping your gadget because it doesn't have the size to balance it I... Read more

Execelent for the mobius and ok for very small point&shoot Execelent for the mobius and ok for very small point&shoot Execelent for the mobius and ok for very small point&shoot Execelent for the mobius and ok for very small point&shoot Execelent for the mobius and ok for very small point&shoot

Impression:Small,Practicall;

0 0 1

• posted byNilvap on 08/29/2014

I've been using it for the last 6 months and it was always great use. I've been using it for both my digital camera and for the video camera cause it fits the standard hole. Pros: Not very long legs and the legs are a bit hard and short to wind around something Cons: Cheap and built with a good... Read more

Impression:Cheap tripod with a very good quility;

0 0 0

• posted byMarko1000Marko on 03/30/2014

Small size while still sturdy enough to hold large items. The legs are sturdy but bendable, I've been bending them a lot and they're still as sturdy as ever. It has a clip, I haven't personal had the need to use it but it might be useful to clip it to your belt. I have absolutely no cons for this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byginumohanm on 03/18/2014

+ Excellent build quality and sturdiness. + Perfect for selfies and photos using timer. + Balances even quite heavy cameras without any hassles. + Very easy to setup even on very small surfaces. This helped me take a lot of snaps which perched on rocks & dumpsters, during my travels. - I have... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections