Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNilvap on 08/29/2014

I've been using it for the last 6 months and it was always great use. I've been using it for both my digital camera and for the video camera cause it fits the standard hole. Pros: Not very long legs and the legs are a bit hard and short to wind around something Cons: Cheap and built with a good quality ... Read more

Impression:Cheap tripod with a very good quility;

0 0 0

• posted byMarko1000Marko on 03/30/2014

Small size while still sturdy enough to hold large items. The legs are sturdy but bendable, I've been bending them a lot and they're still as sturdy as ever. It has a clip, I haven't personal had the need to use it but it might be useful to clip it to your belt. I have absolutely no cons for this item.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byginumohanm on 03/18/2014

+ Excellent build quality and sturdiness. + Perfect for selfies and photos using timer. + Balances even quite heavy cameras without any hassles. + Very easy to setup even on very small surfaces. This helped me take a lot of snaps which perched on rocks & dumpsters, during my travels. - Nothing I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarko1000Marko on 03/13/2014

Very small, light, can hold a pretty fair amount of weight, feels sturdy in construction and the flexible legs don't seem like they're gonna loosen any time soon. I have no cons for this item that I can think of. The tripod only has a screw in it, so if you need to hold something that does not have a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMidjo on 02/22/2014

It is very foldable and bendable, you can put it in the way you like it and it holds your camery steady and you can also record videos in any angle you want so it can be used in various purposes. It is easy to use and to set the camera on it. I haven't found any major cons for this, and I am very pleased ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarjensuijker on 02/15/2014

It is very light, very small en feels pretty sturdy. The build quality appears to be good. One of the legs was detached at arrival. But this was easy to repair permanently with a little glue. In some ways it can be used like a gorillapod, so you can hang it on stuff. Only suitable for compact camera'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byholayo444 on 02/13/2014

You can bend the tripod without problem, it is hard and tough. The first time I adjusted my digital camera so I thought that it would not support the weight of the camera, but to my surprise, the tripod perfectly withstood the weight of my camera without any problems. Moreover, it can support in many ... Read more

Metal tripod 4 inch black color

0 0 0

• posted byaligato on 02/09/2014

Very good when you need to shoot something from just above the ground, and works very well on rough terrain. It can handle camera which weights over 600 grams. I also use it for soundrecorder when I'm recording on the table. It is very small I always have it in my camera bag because it weights only 4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byConnieMachado on 02/02/2014

Excelente preço, leve e de fácil manuseio. Muito prática. Perfeita para cameras pequenas, não acho que sirva para as cameras mais pesadas. Great value, lightweight and easy to handle. Very practical. Perfect for small cameras, I do not think it will work for heavy ones Até agora ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrcjones2601 on 01/17/2014

This tripod is perfect to take travelling as it is compact and clips onto your pocket or camera bag. It can be used for two purposes both as a tripod and a handle for compact cameras. The tripod always resumes it's original after being shaped to suit the position you want to support your camera. Iris ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections