Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarko1000Marko on 03/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small size while still sturdy enough to hold large items. The legs are sturdy but bendable, I've been bending them a lot and they're still as sturdy as ever. It has a clip, I haven't personal had the need to use it but it might be useful to clip it to your bel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcjones2601 on 01/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This tripod is perfect to take travelling as it is compact and clips onto your pocket or camera bag. It can be used for two purposes both as a tripod and a handle for compact cameras. The tripod always resumes it's original after being shaped to suit the position you wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhignd on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This item is like the best buy for it's kind and very usefull for cameras. i use it to place my smartphone dock station that has a pico-projector incorporated. I think it is the CHEAPEST product of this kind i have ever seen. next product is a bigger tripod :) C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicobid on 09/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, good fit, quality built, very lightweight Good quality. Simple. Doesn't break. It's very nice, feels good and like it would last for quite a while. Very good buy if you need a small tripod. Cons:I have no cons about it OtherThoughts:I recommed this to anyone... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeee3 on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap, good fit, quality built, very lightweight Cons:I have no cons about it OtherThoughts:I was looking for way that i could place my camera on my desk so that i can record my face when i doing gameplays. I found this mini tripod exelent for that. My two... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMartinSjoberg on 09/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Flexibel and strong enough for perfect for webcam. You can make it stand on a table, shelf or hang from a monitor, your choice really. Feels like good quality. Cons:None for the use I have. It might not be strong enough for a compact camera or telescope! Be aw... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEnavs on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality. Simple. Doesn't break. Cons:None that I can think of. I Had exactly the same one before, but lost it, and got a new one from DX. OtherThoughts:Very handy tripod. I carry it with my camera (Canon S5IS) at all times. It attaches perfectly, then all you need... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytommzah on 07/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very nice, feels good and like it would last for quite a while. Very good buy if you need a small tripod. Cons:It's VERY small, but that's ok. I just didn't read very good before I bought ;) OtherThoughts:I use this with my webcamera and it works perfectl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:so its sleek, small. fits in a camera case. it can bend in any direction, it doesn't wobble or anything like some other fixed more expensive models have with leveling issues. rubber bumpers so can even be used on slants. although not recommended without a brac... Read more

tripod tripod2 tripod
    0 0
  • posted bytkimitkiy on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, easy, lightweighted tripod for your camera. Well-built, stable, small to carry, easy to put onto your camera. Fits into your pocket. Cons:Won't fit in your camera case (if you have just the small one). OtherThoughts:None. Bottomline:If' you're looking for a good an... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections