DX » Community » Reviews » GGS Professional Screen Protector for Canon 450D Digital Camera
  • 5 star 15 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by bentoh on 05/30/2013

Pros: I have been using this for about two years. still working fine and good. i use this on 500D. protected my screen well. Must-BUY!! Cons: None. through out all these years its still working fine. a very thick screen protector and you can tell its made of good quality once you touches it. OtherThoughts: will definitely buy this brand again i... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by solarX on 07/09/2010

Pros: - ~1-2 mm thick plastic protects from scratches very efficiently and doesn`t affect image! - Installation is very quick - just remove protective film and accurately glue to camera screen. That is all Cons: - It could be a little bit cheaper. Yes, i know that other protectors are much more expensive. I`ve used to ultimately low DX prices)... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pachtangy on 07/01/2010

Pros: -Extremely scratch resistant due to many layers. -Immediate installation - peel off the protecting paper and stick to screen. -No "bubbles" possible since placing is easy and effort free. -The glue is by 3M. Cons: -Breaks on direct impact (descibed later on). -Could be a bit cheaper. OtherThoughts: My previous SAME product cost... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ninjakami on 01/04/2010

Pros: - Fantastic high quality LCD screen protector! - Thick, not like a piece of thin saran wrap protector! Will protect your LCD screen for sure! - Not a pain in the arse to put on like the thin ones that leave a million ugly air bubbles blocking your view of things on the screen. - See your LCD display like theres no protector on it! - Profe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by marquinhosBR on 07/07/2009

Pros: Easy to use, It´s a rigid protection for your 450D´s LCD, adjusts perfectly to the diplay size, protects from dust, grease from hands and light strokes. PT_BR: Fácil de usar, é uma proteção rígida para o seu LCD da 450D, ajusta perfeitamente ao tamanho diplay, protege de poeira, gordura das mãos e p... Read more

0 0
  • posted by alexandrechane on 07/02/2009

Pros: As indicated on mine, it is both for EOS 450D AND 500D. Easy to put in place (no need to be too hasty) Fits perfectly on my screen, and I will not be bothered for grease or fingerprints anymore as it will be easily cleaned compared to the screen directly Cons: Not as solid (first impression) as other GGS I've seen but still a very good pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MobersH on 06/02/2009

Pros: Had this "thing"on my 450D and it did the job. Upgrading to a 500D (with the same screen size) I bought me an other one. Although the 500D screen should be sratch and finger (nose) print resistand I 'd rather have the screen protected than dammaged. Cons: The screen protector has "450D" printed to the lower right corne... Read more

0 0
  • posted by leodbs2 on 05/12/2009

Pros: - It's easy to put in place - LCD visibility is not compromised. Actually, there's no visible difference with or without this protector - Can be replaced in case of misplacement - Safe packaging Cons: - I can't see any con. The product simply works OtherThoughts: I'm terrible at putting those films to LCDs, always left bubbles and stuff s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Marc1 on 04/28/2009

Pros: - Much clearer than protectors based on 'film'. There is really no difference in brightness/contrast of the display with this protector in place. - Feels very 'solid', it will protect better than a film/foil protector. - Packaging very solid, it will not damage during transport. Cons: None that I can think of at the moment. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bzr22 on 02/28/2009

Pros: Very nice addition to your camera, very easy to install, is totally unnoticeable after in place (it´s very thin). Appears to very resistant and its easy to replace, doesn´t leave glue stains if removed (I had to reposition it because I´ve placed it a little crooked on the first attempt :)) Cons: Maybe it could be just a lit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections