DX » Community » Reviews » GGS Professional Screen Protector for Canon 450D Digital Camera
  • 5 star 17 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybentoh on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been using this for about two years. still working fine and good. i use this on 500D. protected my screen well. Must-BUY!! Cons:None. through out all these years its still working fine. a very thick screen protector and you can tell its made of good qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolarX on 07/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- ~1-2 mm thick plastic protects from scratches very efficiently and doesn`t affect image! - Installation is very quick - just remove protective film and accurately glue to camera screen. That is all Cons:- It could be a little bit cheaper. Yes, i know that ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypachtangy on 07/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Extremely scratch resistant due to many layers. -Immediate installation - peel off the protecting paper and stick to screen. -No "bubbles" possible since placing is easy and effort free. -The glue is by 3M. Cons:-Breaks on direct impact (descibed later on). -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninjakami on 01/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Fantastic high quality LCD screen protector! - Thick, not like a piece of thin saran wrap protector! Will protect your LCD screen for sure! - Not a pain in the arse to put on like the thin ones that leave a million ugly air bubbles blocking your view of thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byidufour on 09/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Es muy facil de usar y es de muy buena calidad, se adapta perfecto a la pantalla de la camara y es muy claro y cristalino y no afecta el uso de la pantalla de ninguna manera. El adhesivo es 3M lo que supone que es bueno. Cons:El precio,a comparacion de otros articulos e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarquinhosBR on 07/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, It´s a rigid protection for your 450D´s LCD, adjusts perfectly to the diplay size, protects from dust, grease from hands and light strokes. PT_BR: Fácil de usar, é uma proteção rígida para o seu LCD da 450D, ajus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexandrechane on 07/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As indicated on mine, it is both for EOS 450D AND 500D. Easy to put in place (no need to be too hasty) Fits perfectly on my screen, and I will not be bothered for grease or fingerprints anymore as it will be easily cleaned compared to the screen directly Cons:No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMobersH on 06/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Had this "thing"on my 450D and it did the job. Upgrading to a 500D (with the same screen size) I bought me an other one. Although the 500D screen should be sratch and finger (nose) print resistand I 'd rather have the screen protected than dammaged.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleodbs2 on 05/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's easy to put in place - LCD visibility is not compromised. Actually, there's no visible difference with or without this protector - Can be replaced in case of misplacement - Safe packaging Cons:- I can't see any con. The product simply works OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarc1 on 04/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Much clearer than protectors based on 'film'. There is really no difference in brightness/contrast of the display with this protector in place. - Feels very 'solid', it will protect better than a film/foil protector. - Packaging very solid, it will not damage... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections