Customer’s impression:
Very good no es mala bright beam Well built flashlight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• bright with excellent flood

posted by cappy on 08/23/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

I like the type of light it gives out. I have these torches strapped to my mountain bike helmet nowadays. I previously used Romisen RC-K4 (sku.5379), and found the spot too intense. The RC-K4's would reflect light off the dust, creating a fog effect that I could not see past. I have since switched to these. Whilst their spot is not as intense as the Romisen RC-K4, the amount of light these things put out lights up more of the night time trail, without the spot that reflects off the dust. They are also a very compact torch - which means they are smaller and less likely to get caught on branches.

The switch. Tail cap has to be screwed in all the way, and the switch may sometimes not activate on 1st press.

You need a combination of flood and spot when mountain biking through thick bushland at night. These guys are a very good blend of spot and excellent flood.

Compact and bright. The brightness of a Q5 is definately worth the extra power consumption!

Post comment

DX Everywhere