DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knives with Peeler Set - Green
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplepot on 01/17/2014

Those knives are really sharp. I mostly use the chef knife but both are very good. The peeler is even better than the regular one I bought at a store because the blade rotates, and so you can peel a carrot straight to your hand and if you're holding the carrot with the thumb facing the peeler, it will cause the blade to rotate and become harmless. None ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeronpj on 06/08/2013

Excellente knife, It worths your money; Easy to wash; Durable; Resistant; It's scary to use because it cut very well; You will need a specific knife sharpener after a month use; The product took forever to arrive but It arrived without problems; Very good knife for cutting meat; Be very careful with this knife because it cuts a lot. The product is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKZorba on 05/05/2013

Good quality Nice white color blade Match my other green houseware Little knife is good even to use as you eat Didn't break yet Big knife wasn't as sharp as other ceramic knife i had purchased here before Littler black scratchs appeared as knifes got old, probably from using with metal forks. Not good for barbecue meat, didn't cut fat as it supposed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamart2010 on 03/02/2013

El diseño, el tamaño y la calidad son verdaderamente sorprendentes. Livianos, fáciles de lavar, de óxido de zirconio, que entiendo que es un material resistente a la oxidación, liviano. Yo lo recomendaría 100% No he encontrado ningún defecto. El que los compre debe saber que se pueden quebrar si se caen al piso. Me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTiguaN on 12/21/2012

- Very, very sharp. Cuts everything without any trouble. - You don't need to use any items to sharpener it. It makes sharper when you cut something. - It looks very stylish. - Comfortable to hold. - The price is very good for the quality! - And it is a very good present for family members. - I found just one - knifes can easily be broken if you drop ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections