DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Swivel Suction Cup Mount Holder for Cellphone - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvadrian on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:looks very good, easy to assemble and connect to the wind shield. Cons:suction cup disconnect from the windshield every couple of days. the right spong fell after a few days and now the phone is not held firmly in the device. after a warm day in the sun, you t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphams on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Hands free! Just in time to avoid a ticket. Works great for any phone or objects that is flat and similar dimensions as a smartphone. Quite sturdy and suction seems to be strong. Cons:None so far. It truly takes 20 days for delivery to Cairns, Australia! OtherThoughts:A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byofirilan on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Stable and reliable Smartphone holder. Fits a wide range of cell phones. In my case, having two cell phones, NOKIA E71 and GALAXY S2 a Truly universal holder is the right answer. Looks cheap but actually very sturdy. Excellent price for this quality. I have been using f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycbarria90 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Usefull for those who use their smartphones in their cars, has good quality plastics, it's very stiff in the car, it's adaptable to every part of the car and universal to use with almost every smartphone Cons:The package looks too cheap, it's a very thin box with a very u... Read more

1 0
  • posted byecvychas on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really nice car holder. Does it job well and looks good! Very good price for such an item. I was pleasantly surprised actually as I did not expect that it wold be that good. Cons:The holder is good it handles my Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S2 from time toi time. I was looking fo... Read more

With phone With phone 2 Side View
    1 0
  • posted byAlexandreFr on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap suction cup telephone holder The quality is not super-upper-dupper good, but the phone holder is acceptable. The suction cup holds nicely in place Hold perfectly from an HTC Desire to a big Galaxy Note. Cons:the arm has a strange angle and looks a bit cheapo. It i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuakez on 11/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great suction cup - 2 screws to thighten the twistable parts - Good antislip for holding phone in holder - Good system in clamping th Phone between the 2 brackets - Sturdy - Very low price for the build of the product - Can use for iPhone 5 (charging and non-c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDotank on 09/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very solid holder. Well build. No problem using the touch screen while driving. The suction works very well. Good price. Cons:Could be even a little more stable. I would prefer longer arm to get it even further from the window OtherThoughts:I don't like the flexible arm... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections