Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfuufuu on 01/04/2011

It can hold a small camera in different positions wich are lockable due to a screw on the side. Fragile. I didnt really know how to change the angle with the screw and it just broke. Since that moment when I just opened the package, its hard to move and sometimes it doesnt stand still. You cant use it and a camera cable at the same time because theres ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byduranbah on 02/17/2010

*cheap *doesn't need much space in your camera bag *made of cheap plastic *doesn't hold a serious DSLR (weight) *not suffiecient for strobist flash actions (size) *bad general built quality and especially of the screw should be made of metal and a better joint on the legs, then it would be usefull, the concept has potential but not like this it's cheap,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysayadaddy on 03/23/2009

This is a nice option for a camcorder or camera.It takes up almost no room in a small camera bag(folds flat).It is plastic but seems fairly well made. It will hold a smaller size camera or camcorder with no problems. It is plastic,there is no way to adjust legs for uneven terrain use.The placement of the tension screw(to adjust camera angle)may get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhexopod on 12/30/2008

This tripod is very easy to use. It only takes a minutes to figure out how to work it. It's very small, you could carry it in a jacket pocket very easily; or if you're like me, you can just throw it in your bag. Seems a bit fragile. My friend over-tightened the part where the mount point swivels, and now I can't make it work without a philips head screwdriver.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprgrss on 12/12/2008

I've had this one with me when I've travelled. The tripod is very compact, very light, and the built quality is good (strong built). I really can recommend this one. Also I like the design of the tripod. It only works well with pocket cameras, I wish I had one that would work with my better camera. Nothing else cames to my mind. Great tripod for travelling.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardauker on 10/23/2008

- It is very, very cheap. - It is very, very small, so you can put it in nearly any bag, and in most of pockets - It is lightweight. - It's little, so you can use it to stabilize and aim, not to really raise. - The front legs open like scissors, and the third backward. It is a pro and a con, seen you can't stabilize the weight in just any way, but when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNedward on 09/06/2008

- Even though it looks quite small in those pics, it's actually bigger. It's still pretty compact when folded. - Feets are rubberized. - Quite easy to fold and unfold. - Can actually hold a small DSLR. I was amazed to see, how well it held my D40 kit. - Lightweight and quite sturdy for the price. - Isn't metal as promised above, it's just plastic. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarble on 06/24/2008

Its very small when folded, so its easy to take with you on hikes, trips etc. Once you get how this is unfolded its actually pretty easy to use. It has rubber feet which provide extra grip. Theres a piece of rubber on the top underneath the screw through which you cant scratch your camera. The screw to tighten/loosen the legs can interfere with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarequejo on 03/31/2008

It is made of plastic, so it is very light. The rubber feet seemst o be really stable, much more than aluminium mini-tripods, that personally give me no stability confidence. The rubber surface where the camera is attached it is a nice detail. It seems that will not last forever. It is easy to chip the plastic surface, so it will not be long time before ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygaxx85 on 03/10/2008

Holds my camera without fail Can tilt the head back to get a sky shot Solid design and doesnt take up too much room in your bag/pack Lightweight Lever to adjust tightness of level Rubber legs to stop it slipping It is made of plastic which feels cheap The screw holding the camera seems to not fully screw in, but thats just my paranoia A really nice ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections