DX » Community » Reviews » Manicure Nail Art Brushes (15-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasMS on 07/24/2013

The price is just great, it comes with many and different brushes. You can do many types of art details since there are a diverse set of brushes. There weren't any real cons. Maybe the detail that some brushes are really just the same. I bought this for my girlfriend that loves to do nail arts. She looked really pleased and I know it will be useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywmarcius on 04/04/2013

it's a very very good set of Manicure Nail Art Brushes, they are awesome! and the number of brushes for this price is unbelieveable! good good! * muito boas, pelo preço são ótimas! valem muito a pena the pack that came with it is not much useful, it's hard to pull them out the pack, but it's OK, after all... could have something more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTreverfcb on 02/20/2013

When compared to the market in my place..... loads of brushes for the price they ask....... The brushes are very useful..... Very very strong and does the job overall......... The case is very soft and very difficult to pick brushes out of the pouch............ can improve by make slots within the pouch for easy access and safety............. I brought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNunser on 01/08/2013

Comparing offers here, this one has a lot of brushes for the price they ask. The brushes are hard (the gripping part), and I don't think they're that easy to break. The quality is good, the hairs of the brushes are in the same good condition even after some use, and nothing has start to fall apart. The case is not very handy. It a bit hard to pick the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections