DX » Community » Reviews » Manicure Nail Art Brushes (15-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasMS on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is just great, it comes with many and different brushes. You can do many types of art details since there are a diverse set of brushes. Cons:There weren't any real cons. Maybe the detail that some brushes are really just the same. OtherThoughts:I bought this for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywmarcius on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's a very very good set of Manicure Nail Art Brushes, they are awesome! and the number of brushes for this price is unbelieveable! good good! * muito boas, pelo preço são ótimas! valem muito a pena Cons:the pack that came with it is not much use... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTreverfcb on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When compared to the market in my place..... loads of brushes for the price they ask....... The brushes are very useful..... Very very strong and does the job overall......... Cons:The case is very soft and very difficult to pick brushes out of the pouch........... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNunser on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comparing offers here, this one has a lot of brushes for the price they ask. The brushes are hard (the gripping part), and I don't think they're that easy to break. The quality is good, the hairs of the brushes are in the same good condition even after some us... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections