DX » Community » Reviews » HD 720P 12MP Mini Camera Photograph/Video/Voice Record/Motion Detection/Webcam
Customer’s impression:
good very small Fair enough Good image
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymelkorazo on 11/25/2014

Pros: Pequeña, de metal resistente, cómoda. Cons: La batería dura muy poco, aunque se cargue por completo y guardamos la cámara sin utilizar la batería, se descarga igual. Hay que cargar y usar, no se puede cargar para usarla posteriormente. Read more

Impression:very small ;

0 0 1

• posted bybolognesi88 on 09/24/2014

Pros: It's really very small. It can record even with relativelly low light conditions. Image is sharp. Cons: mine came with no user manual. Therefore I'm still not able to set the motion sensor mode. The TF card slot is located at the bottom, and as the end of the card remains less than a millimiter ... Read more

Impression:very small ,Good image;

0 0 0

• posted byah51518 on 08/23/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymickster04 on 08/20/2014

Pros, tiny, like really tiny, Feels very solid, very cheap. Cons, NOT 720p. actually 480P, (720 x 480) No sd card included (unlilke the contents suggest) Seriously, for the price I'm not gonna complain. but I do feel mislead... but in retrospect it was pretty obvious.... I'm happy. it will still be useful.... Read more

Impression:Fair enough;

0 0 0

• posted byVintorezist on 06/29/2014

Very small, durable metal casing, comes in nice box with cables and drivers cd for pc, can use almost every sd card i fitted in. Manuals are pretty tricky, but once you screw around with camera you get it right, heats pretty quick when using. Little Manual: Light signal: Red: video capture; blue: photo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamartires on 05/21/2014

Very small and light weight even with it's metal casing. Easy to disassemble, and to replace internal battery if needed. It has Video Camera, Photo and Audio modes. It also has a "motion/noise activated" mode. Works as a webcam. The internal battery does not last for much, about 30 min of video ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

Very small, no girls have noticed it.... Works in good light, low light is garbage video. Great detail for the size, sound is ok... but I dont need sound for what I record in my room. I couldn't figure out the motion sensore turn on, which is dissapointing cause I lost out on a few good videos, oh man ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyebephoto on 01/17/2014

Once you figure it out, it is simple to use. Is great for taking discrete video, photos and audio. The video quality is good. You would never know by looking at the photos that they are 12MP. They look more like 2MP. The english translation in the manual is horrible. If you take the text at face value ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKirluk on 12/25/2013

Film good enough video the control are not that intuitive and it's really small. Construction look solid . The sound of the recording is better than i've expected. Cant wait to undestand how it work Cannot understand the instruction too poorly translated????the control are not that intuitive. the instruction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLocoMan on 12/15/2013

* Amazing quality * Smaller than expected or even derivative from the pictures. * Easy to operate * Works really well in low-light situations. * Records true 720p * Engrish manual, hard to understand. (Other side is Simplified Chinese, which I don't speak) * No stabilization, easy to ruin video by shaking.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections