Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoniquebenedetto on 04/15/2013

Nice quality. Almost impossible to distinguish from the apple original cover. Its well fixed beside ipad and works fine to make it sleep when you close the cover. The product title says its a PU Leather Smart Cover. But i dont consider this exactally leather. When used with a suitcase, the red cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoalayola on 10/13/2012

Magnets align just perfectly, detail of the imprinted text of designed by ***** in California assembled in china, just loved it, very resistant, and wakes/sleeps the iPad as the original! it misses the cleaning cloth that the one on apple stores has in the inner part, but that thing actually just piles ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalev85 on 08/20/2012

Nice color, easy to snap on, magnet works Magnet is not a effective as the original apple smart cover, but it will do fine. Won' t hold your metallic stylus though. The magnet on the cover could be a little stronger, because when closed it does not hold the stylus by its metallic strip an when using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystcsoo on 07/10/2012

Good colour Right fit Decent packaging Auto-on/off when opening and closing cover The magnet that holds the cover close or secures it to the back isn't very strong. Inner lining not felt so may not clean screen. Hinge looks a bit flimsy but functional. Do not apply excessive force. Decent looking replica ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymercurytoxic on 06/23/2012

it's much cheaper than the original apple product, has the same functionally and one thing I like about this one more is that it doesnt have the microfiber that the apple product has, so it doesn't pick up dirt. I cannot compare directly to the apple product but after using it extensively it has a few ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections