DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Smart Cover for New Ipad - Purple
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFighton on 05/11/2013

It protects the iPad and looks great. It has a nice feel to it. The color is great. I feel like I got a new iPad. It works as a stand to prop up the iPad. The cover folds in half to store when not in use. The magnets hold securely to the iPad. The cover is easy to clean. I have no criticism concerning this product. The product does exactly what it is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddportela on 12/23/2012

Almost exactly the same as the official Apple SmartCover, but way cheaper. Nicely done, I really like it. Inner side is not made of microfiber lining. It's all polyurethane. But it actually doesn't make such difference, to tell the truth. Anyway, it's the only con I found. Nice range of colors to choose. I was a bit afraid it would have a poor finish ... Read more

Perfectly fitted on my iPad 2 Stands fine
    2 0
  • posted byhansolav on 10/16/2012

Great product, easy to put on and works like a charm! Even for Ipad 2!! Great color, great magnets that "smackz" on Product is as far as now just awsome! The package came allitlebit bent, but i managed to bend it back so it looks mint. Could have been packed better, but then again..the postal service dont really care if they abuse a package.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalev85 on 08/20/2012

Nice color, easy to snap on, magnet works Magnet is not a effective as the original apple smart cover, but it will do fine. Won' t hold your metallic stylus though. The magnet on the cover could be a little stronger, because when closed it does not hold the stylus by its metallic strip an when using ipad with the cover slung on the back, it doesn't ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections