DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Smart Cover for New Ipad - Purple
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFighton on 05/11/2013

It protects the iPad and looks great. It has a nice feel to it. The color is great. I feel like I got a new iPad. It works as a stand to prop up the iPad. The cover folds in half to store when not in use. The magnets hold securely to the iPad. The cover is easy to clean. I have no criticism concerning ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddportela on 12/23/2012

Almost exactly the same as the official Apple SmartCover, but way cheaper. Nicely done, I really like it. Inner side is not made of microfiber lining. It's all polyurethane. But it actually doesn't make such difference, to tell the truth. Anyway, it's the only con I found. Nice range of colors to choose.... Read more

Perfectly fitted on my iPad 2 Stands fine

0 0 2

• posted byhansolav on 10/16/2012

Great product, easy to put on and works like a charm! Even for Ipad 2!! Great color, great magnets that "smackz" on Product is as far as now just awsome! The package came allitlebit bent, but i managed to bend it back so it looks mint. Could have been packed better, but then again..the postal ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byalev85 on 08/20/2012

Nice color, easy to snap on, magnet works Magnet is not a effective as the original apple smart cover, but it will do fine. Won' t hold your metallic stylus though. The magnet on the cover could be a little stronger, because when closed it does not hold the stylus by its metallic strip an when using ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections