DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Smart Cover for New Ipad - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymdaffonso on 08/14/2013

It is basically the same product Apple offers for $ 39.00. The only difference is that it costs one third of Apple's retail price. The magnet is pretty strong, it folds nicely, and works as it was made to work. Nothing so far. I see no reason why someone would pay more for the exact same product, especially when we're talking about such a simple accessory.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRODBOTT on 04/24/2013

The product has a good price, the same functionality of the Smart Cover protects the iPad, is the basis, the magnet is very good product and delivery was very quick to Brazil did not take more than a month. The product has the same finish and precision of the original smart cover, but has good functionality for the price it costs. I recommend this product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyegkos on 04/20/2013

Versus to Apple's Smart Cover: 1. Low cost 2. Magnet good clamping to iPad 3. Good looking Versus to Apple's Smart Cover: 1. Slippery. 2. When you bend it half-and-half, such a way that you can see only blue side, magnet fix cover good, in other position (you can see only gray side) not fixing at all. 3. Magnet strip not flat. As a result it clamping ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoskas on 03/06/2013

Quality almost the same as the original. Perhaps even better, for after 2 years of use my original Smart Cover looked totally worn out. so I bought this baby. The looks are great. The working is perfect. Magnets are strong. Color is vivid. You'll not be disappointed. No cons I can mention. The looks are terrific. No other thoughts than very satisfied ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrajborst on 02/17/2013

- Nice color (same as original) - Inside cover - Magnets are weak - Edges of cover are weak The color of this cover is really nice, especially compared to the original cover. Delivery was a bit slow but probably this was caused by the Christmas rush. After unpacking the cover I mentioned there was a black mark on the blue cover (some kind of ink leakage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvengerbob on 11/20/2012

Exactly the same blue (I mean the blue of the original). Magnets strong enough to hold the ipad on the air. The function "smart" works very well. Doesn't have the internal microfiber (doesn't atract dust). Magnets are strong but not so strong. Don't grab your iPad only by the cover. It'll be a complete madness. The magnet that closes the cover ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections