DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Smart Cover for New Ipad - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeseome on 11/02/2013

Great quality overall. Magnetic alignment works as it should, sleeps and wakes the iPad (4th gen.) as expected. Nice strong magnets. Holds in place over the iPad nicely. Feels and looks great on the outside. Easy to clean. Doesn't have the microfiber cloth on the inside but it's a pro for me (yeah!) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystifmaister on 08/08/2013

Looks like the originals by Apple by half of the price, it works nice, the magnets are strong enough for using it and switch off the screen of my iPad 2 perfectly. Maybe the only con I can remark is that in my case, the upper part and the down part were inglued in a few days, but it's something easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychnefas on 07/09/2013

None. It's a low level product that has no pros - as simple as that. Doesn't stick on an iPAD Whenever I try to use it, it's ripped off too easy (simple yank). When trying to use the cover as a stand (folding it) it won't hold the iPad weight and depart from the body. The magnet works but not firm enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byepideme on 05/06/2013

Very similar and identical in function to the original Smart Cover. Good magnets and hinges. Surfaces are smooth and looks original. The inside material of the cover could be softer. Smudged and badly printed "Designed by Apple" text on the inside. Rough edges with white middle layer shining ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoalayola on 04/25/2013

Magnetic alignment works great, does sleep/wake the ipad properly, holds in place over the ipad nicely when closed, tact feels great and looks great on the outside(only)! If it gets dirty, it can be hand-washed without hurting the color, using only water and soap if needed! Doesn't have micro-fiber on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoniquebenedetto on 04/16/2013

Nice quality. Almost impossible to distinguish from the apple original cover. Its well fixed beside ipad and works fine to make it sleep when you close the cover. The product title says its a PU Leather Smart Cover. But i dont consider this exactally leather. There should be a real leather case available.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bybambalero on 04/13/2013

Matte Finish, looks high quality at first glance Has a strong magnet to fit the iPad Effectively puts the iPad to sleep when closed You can fold it to make the Ipad stand on two different levels On the edges you can notice that it was not properly cut out, or glued. But it is nothing that terrible. On ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZalans on 04/10/2013

Great quality. The first feel was amazing. It even said "Designed by Apple in California " , just like on the real one. The corners are done nicely and the magnetic wake-up function works flawless. The magnet could be a little bit stronger. It does everything that it is suppose to do, but sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylugaluz on 03/19/2013

Fantastic alternative from the original APPLE Cover It is unbelivable good quality and folds nicely. Magnet is strong and attachs prefectly to your IPAD. It also fits to pefectly on the screen, it has the exact same measures of the IPAD, theres absolutely no way you can distinguish this one from the ... Read more

Top of the cover folded cover

1 0 0

• posted bystifmaister on 02/26/2013

When I purchase this product I have doubts about if it will work well with my iPad2, I had other Smart cover from DX for iPad 2 that is no longer on sale and it was barely ruined, so I needed one, and what was my surprise that this product works too with my iPad 2 as the former one does!!! it was a very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections