Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- It's a substitute of the genuine product.
- It LOOKS similar to the genuine smart cover.
- Protect's the scrren almost as the genuine should.
- The magnet is not strong enough. If you intend to put your iPad vertically you should know that you might not be able to. The cover easily gets loose of the iPad and the device would be exposed to damages. I'll try to upload a video showing this malfunction.
- The inside of the genuine cover has a different toch that this one. The genuine is similiar to a cloth that preserves the screen, while this one is just the same as the outside plastic in another color.
-The plastic parts that hold the main magnet have some sort of inscription that makes the cover looks very cheap. I'll try to upload some pictures of it.
-The main magnet dos not move as smoothly as in the original one. Sometimes you'll need to insist on it to work.
- The cover does not have a good finish. One can tell the difference between the genuine and this version from afar.
- The price is very high for such a poor item.
- If you don't have any protection for your iPad and you're not planning to buy Apple's smart cover, still you should consider buying Apple's smart cover. In case you decide you will not buy it whatever reason you might think, then buy this cover. But don't expect too much, cause it is a mediocre copy of the genuine.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.