DX » Community » Reviews » JOBON ZB-529 Steel Adjustable Flame Butane Jet Torch Lighter - Silver Grey (Max. 1300'C)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byT0K3R on 10/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This lighter has the ability to be used as a torch or a regular lighter. It's made to last. My last Jabon torch lasted me for 3 years with daily use. Cons:I don't see it as having any cons. It does exactly what it's suppose to do. OtherThoughts:I would recommend... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySUEBEEGOOD on 08/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wow this is a good quality lighter it is easy to use and adjust the flame is perfect .easy to refill as well but it also seems to be economical in gas usage we use this lighter every day multiple times and it hasnt failed yet unlike others we have purchased in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykennycsk on 07/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Powerful enough for general use Adjustable flame size Selectable torch or lighter mode Feels good on hand, does not get hot Good quality Cons:No child safety lock No butane level indicator OtherThoughts:I use it for making creme brulee, sometimes I turn it on continuous... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystroker50 on 06/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use,fits in my hand comfortably,easy to fill and the slide lock works well.The trigger action is very precise.Being able to switch between Jet flame or ordinary flame with a simple flick of a slim flip lever is an added bonus. Cons:Can't really thin of any. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystofer on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality. Very good finish. Solid feel in hand. Solid controls. Stands stable on a table (as opposed to cheap one I baught in the past, which could not stand on its own and toppled constantly). Easy to fill with gas. Cons:The flame is not very strong. There is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjcavedon on 06/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good finishing made ??of metal rather than plastic. Compact size and easy to store and carry. Cons:Lack instructions, does not say which opens the gas. Has no explanation for serving the lock Lack of information if is being loaded gas. I believe this came no gas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiem on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- good for lighting cigars - nice solid feeling - build quality looks good Cons:- the black knob on the back isn't really a knob, it does nothing. you adjust the gas flow from a little slider at the base of the handle. - the lock switch merely turns on the flow of gas,... Read more

2 1
  • posted byTekONE on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The torch setting is incredibly useful. Very easy to fill with butane. I have had many other lighters which are a pain to deal with. Very good ergonomics. It is comfortable to use. The controls on it are very user friendly. It is also a nice feature to have this control.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakocev on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:BUld quality is good, it says steel in the description but it has some 'plastic' feeling around it when you grip it. There are controls for flame mode, it can be as a jet or as ordinary lighter (You wont find yourself using this never). There is also a jet int... Read more

side photo jet control grip look
    4 0
  • posted byLiciaLavor on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It has a good price - It has a nice finish - It is easy to use Cons:My lighter came with no gas. I had to buy the refill to use the first time. - "Lock" doesn´t keep it from working, it just holds the flame on. OtherThoughts:Not child proof. My lighter... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections