DX » Community » Reviews » Car 50A Alligator Zinc Plating Battery Clips / Clamp - Black + Red (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFalconFutura on 05/31/2013

They are of very good quality. They have good endings. And the price can not be beat. The size is suitable for handling. They are isolated, which is great. The placement is very simple and the socket for the cable is suitable........ It is very useful for 12v devices on my boat..... Nono so far... They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydagjess on 05/09/2013

No more shorts for my 12V battery charger. Cover plates come off easy by removing the push pin rivets. This allows you to soilder the wires to the clips with no heat damage. None really. If anything the plates they are made from are rather thin, but it works just fine. Got these for my 12V car battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedsoncfgarcia on 02/20/2013

---> This is an excellent alligator clip; ---> It is especially good because they are isolated; ---> This have a good size to be handled; ---> It comes well packaged. I really can not find any fail attribute to talk about this one... I really can not find any fail attribute to talk about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystalker17 on 01/27/2013

excellent alligator clip. especially good because they are isolated excellent alligator clip. especially good because they are isolated I have no objections I have no objections I have no objections ideal for motorcycles, scooters and other engines that does not draw too much power. ideal for motorcycles,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections