DX » Community » Reviews » 7.6W 5600K / 3200K 520LM 108-LED Video Light - Black (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good for the price
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byclaracortez on 08/20/2014

Pros: Got this to add to my Lumix FZ150 and improve my videos. It helps a lot and does the job. It has a professional feel too. Besides, the filters are easy to change and very firm despite being fixed by magnets. The battery life is very good, so you don't have to change it very often. Cons: The power button seems fragile and it gets four AAs instead ... Read more

Worth it

Impression:Good for the price;

0 0
  • posted bydewzs on 06/06/2014

Got this to add to my Sony HD camera. Works well and does the job. Lights up area well. Came with a yellow and clear filters. The filters attach by magnets so you can have both on at the same time or just use one or none. LEDs do get hot. Uses 4 AA batteries. I like that the light has a low and high intensity s you can turn up or lower the light. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytadasls on 06/05/2013

easy to carry, can be mounted on any device, i use it on cannon and pentax devices, bright diffused light i use on photo camera instead of flash. good material. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx only two option for low and high stream, could be some kind of wheel to increase and decrease insensitivity.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywtrattles on 04/18/2013

- Two modes of brightness - Very bright on high setting - Looks very professional from a distance - looks a little bit on the cheap side, but this does not affect performance. - changing the filter is a little hard. - Would like to see a rechargable battery option, but otherwise this is a great device. - Not sure there is any value in the lower brightness ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKasatkin on 03/23/2013

This was needed to make photo shots on DSLR photo camera and videos on DV video camera. It gives very bright light for very low price. Shifted ON/OFF switch does not allow accidentally turn it on while carrying. Without filter lamp makes sharp shadows. With white filter it makes more soft shadows. With yellow filter it makes light like incandescent ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvictver on 02/23/2013

This LED Video Light is amazing for the price, it comes with 2 filters, a warm orange and white filter which can be very usefull! It works with 4 AA batteries, so you can put rechargeable batteries on it and use the whole life. It has 2 light switches, Low and High. It is very affordable and it has a professional feel. I've found no Cons for price! ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKFandroid on 02/22/2013

Easy to use. A great tool when filming in a dark enviroment. The diffusers helps to spread the light more and make a nice brightness. The light flow is great when filming stuff within about 5 meters. It provides a good and powerful light. None so far I could see. The smallest button on the panel are for switching on or off. The biggest(bottom one) dim ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections