DX » Community » Reviews » 7.6W 5600K / 3200K 520LM 108-LED Video Light - Black (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydewzs on 06/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Got this to add to my Sony HD camera. Works well and does the job. Lights up area well. Came with a yellow and clear filters. The filters attach by magnets so you can have both on at the same time or just use one or none. LEDs do get hot. Uses 4 AA batteries. I like tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytadasls on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to carry, can be mounted on any device, i use it on cannon and pentax devices, bright diffused light i use on photo camera instead of flash. good material. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Cons:only two op... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywtrattles on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Two modes of brightness - Very bright on high setting - Looks very professional from a distance Cons:- looks a little bit on the cheap side, but this does not affect performance. - changing the filter is a little hard. OtherThoughts:- Would like to see a rechargable b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKasatkin on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This was needed to make photo shots on DSLR photo camera and videos on DV video camera. It gives very bright light for very low price. Shifted ON/OFF switch does not allow accidentally turn it on while carrying. Without filter lamp makes sharp shadows. With whit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvictver on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This LED Video Light is amazing for the price, it comes with 2 filters, a warm orange and white filter which can be very usefull! It works with 4 AA batteries, so you can put rechargeable batteries on it and use the whole life. It has 2 light switches, Low and... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKFandroid on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use. A great tool when filming in a dark enviroment. The diffusers helps to spread the light more and make a nice brightness. The light flow is great when filming stuff within about 5 meters. It provides a good and powerful light. Cons:None so far I coul... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections