DX » Community » Reviews » 100W Aquarium Tank Heater (20~34'C / AC 220~240V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by jetmeck on 03/16/2013

Pros: good plug and play tank heater and the length is usable in almost any tank Cons: ordered mine with a 220 volt round pin plug and received one with a flat pin plug however I just replaced the plug OtherThoughts: This heater hold temperature very well and the temp setting on the heater is correct. It it one of the easiest heaters to adjust... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by achaguri on 01/09/2013

Pros: Good quality, well built and just like every heater that I bought from big brands but payed twice or more... I have a Oscar in my aquarium and sometimes it tries to break things biting and hitting it, but until now its resisting well... Also the air humidity level is very low these days in my city, and the water is evaporating a lot from... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RomanTajik on 12/19/2012

Pros: Very good product. Easy to use, supports the exact temperature you chosen on it. 100 Watts is enough for 50 liters aquarium and temperature difference between the room and your tank up to ten degrees. The rubber stickers are very good - stick to the glass tightly. The red light shows you when it works. Cons: nothing so far. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections