DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Diving Wrist Watch w/ EL Backlit / Calendar / Stopwatch / Alarm Clock - Black (1 x CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMacQuakker on 01/10/2014

Great watch, easy to use, and people often commented on it. Good weight and was a nice fit. i have big wrists and didn't find it too small. would definitely buy it again for some reason the watch reacted to spray on bug repellant and the watch lost its waterproofing. but for the price, i just replaced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfambruin on 09/26/2013

Good design. It is well worth the €9.54. I get a lot of compliments on the watch. They all say "whaaoouu, what a beautiful watch!' Than I say "yeah thanks, Its very expensive… haha … no I'm kidding. It was only 10 euro's. And they can hardly believe that. Thats why I already bought 2. No cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byestrasmus on 06/14/2013

beautyful watch, as im going to army this watch is the right one for me to use, so far great value to cuality ratio. not too pling-pling, its just the way i like. none very comfort, belt is very soft and feels great on wrist. no metal parts which gould be uncomfortable during winter D:. easy to use, ... Read more

Sports watch

0 0 1

• posted bybrunks on 01/11/2013

-I did have dive until 12 meters and it is still working without water infiltration; -Nice material; -Big numbers; -Chime, chronograph, countdown, 2 times mode, back light and alarm, they all work great! Wrist band is very specific and I have not found it for buying, what means the watch is usable as ... Read more

0 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections