DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC Back Case w/ PU Leather Cover for New Ipad - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfudor on 06/06/2014

Works as good as or better than original. Sturdy and solid, has not come apart yet. Looks and feels good, and it protects the Ipad very well. Has received alot of beating, has not broken yet. This says something, as it costs almost nothing compared to other cases. Not as detailed as original, rubber ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLamKaYau on 03/28/2014

I am using the iPad to write this review, and my iPad is in this cover. I had it for almost half a year and has been very rough with it, and yet it is still working fine. The back cover is made of hard plastic, much better than the original one, and of course at a small fraction of the price. Camera,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGornghost on 01/02/2014

- Durable plastic; - Tight to the plate; - Doesen't creak when pressed; - Clears the screen from dirt; - protects from surface damages. - Easy to get dirty; - Per year of use a little torn fabric with magnetic bottom side; - Hard to be removed. If you want to protect your tablet from damage and dirt,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytemplare25 on 09/12/2013

It fits perfectly my 3rd generation iPad, it has a magnet that wake up and sleep the iPad. The magnet could be a little bit stronger, if you hold your iPad with this cover closed, the front of the cover will not stay in position but it will move. Maybe the angle of inclination, which is aproximately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaugusto_marques_ on 07/09/2013

It doesn´t look weak... The folding system works properly.... It fits perfectly on my Ipad 2... Tough enough for the price... I have no Concerns about the product... Only the reflective appearence of the back part of the case that I didn´t liked very much... It looks ok! And the ipad2 fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byripe666 on 05/12/2013

Everything! Just everything! I was wasting my time searching iPad case from general stores and then I checked DX and found this. It fits perfectly and has the magnet feature like the 60$ ones in the markets. All buttons are also shown and easy to press! The magnet could be a bit stronger but I don't ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byToothble on 03/20/2013

It's a cheap and solid case that protects my iPad 4 perfectly. The back cover is hard plastic with a small "X" surface for friction. The front can be folded out in several positions to angle your iPad according to your preferences. It took over 40 business days to get this delivered to me and ... Read more

standing position

0 0 0

• posted byaliera on 03/14/2013

The back panel makes a good and solid protect for your valuable iPad. I use it for iPad 3 which is not on sale any more, they change it with iPad with retina display and I guess this cover will work also for the new iPad with retina display. It really fits and works with smart cover option. I can't find ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymrosa121 on 02/26/2013

Excellent quality product, fits perfectly into the Ipad. The product arrived very well protected in the packaging. The product is really as described in the ad, I was well satisfied with the purchase. I would like to make it clear that this product leaves nothing to be desired that the original costs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byercanpala on 02/18/2013

This is a great cover. It has a plastic back and a leather front Smart Cover. Cover fits to my iPad 2 easily and it grabs it very vell from the edges of the iPad. So it is a great protection for the back of my iPad. The leather front cover is black everywhere; inside and outside. Inside of the smart ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections