DX » Community » Reviews » Universal IR Remote Controlled AC Outlet for Appliances (110V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfatefulbr on 01/15/2014

Useful Does exactly what it promises Not precisely fit for some plugs, it can be loose sometimes, depending on the plug and surface. That thingie is really, really, really COOL! I first bought one of these to plug on a fluorescent light I have on my desk, near the bed.. It became so natural for me that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonikaites on 12/19/2013

- Controlar a longa distância ligar/desligar meus produtos eletrônicos / Control the distance on / off my electronics - Facilidade para programar o funcionamento / Easy to program operation - Qualidade de construção Baixa / Low Quality Muito prático, versátil e compat&#2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndersonreis87 on 07/12/2013

Dispositivo pequeno e de fácil configuração, ao apertar e segurar o botão o led pisca e vc configura qualquer botão de qualquer controle remoto, muito prático! Meu receptor de tv trava e preciso resetá-lo, agora faço isso por controle remoto! Até agora n&#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGUTOAC on 02/22/2013

** loved this unit ... because I hate the lights of my stand-by appliances in the room and turn off after turning off all appliances todinhos through this outlet that is connected to my devices ... great for any adapter or ... brilliant ... perfect ... ended my raised bed to turn off the outlets one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywin8ca on 02/13/2013

Infrared eye very responsiveness from many angles and distances. Works perfect 5 meters away. Outlet sockets little lose, but for the price is not a really a cons. I used a tape to secure the 3 plugs on it. I modified 3, unsolded the IR eye from the circuit board and solded again using 1 meter extension ... Read more

Modified with 1 meter IR eye extender

1 0 0

• posted byMarlbooro on 10/07/2012

Everyone should have this gadget at home. I used my to connect two night lams. Very easy to install and to connect with remote controler. I got it last year and never had any problems sice then. It can take up to 10A which is a lot of lamps and other home devices. Only disadvantage I found is that when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byryanlry on 10/05/2012

I got this for a night light that was on the other end of my room from where my bed was. Programmed it with a spare universal remote I had lying around and turned a huge standing lamp into a remote-controlled night light. Works well and I now don't have to walk over to turn it off and stumble and trip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielvcg on 11/21/2011

Do what it promisses. If you want convenience, don't like getting up to turn off the TV, modem, router ... this is for you. Have been using it for almost a year and works like new, no problems. Need to point the remote control directly to it. May be a little difficult to program for some people. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byW747777 on 09/26/2011

- It is very convenient when you wish to have a remote control power any object, simply with this device. - It comes ready-to-use and there is little setup required. - The device has 3 plugs and can power up to three items. - While there may be little setup, the little setup there is becomes complicated ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysauva on 07/07/2011

- Small and well built - Very easy to use, just press the button a few seconds, wait for the light to flash then you're ready to go - Great for using in tight places difficult to reach (behind my TV furniture was my use for it) - Have been using it for 9 months now and works like new, no problem whatsoever ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections