Producto barato, fácil de usar, aspecto bonito. Calidad normal. No me arrepiento de nada de haberlo comprado, ya que en ello me cabe el cargador, el parasol, la cámara con el objetivo, y bastantes cosas más como por ejemplo el cabel usb, las tarjetas de memoria para la cámara réflex.etc. Por ponerle alguna contra, sería ... Read more
- convenient size for the camera plus gadgets, like extra lens, filters, etc.
- good padding
- movable inner walls between compartments - ZIPPERS! They were quite hard to move after receiving the package. I treated them with a big of wax from a candle, which helped somewhat to gain smoothness, but they still tend to get stuck. They are those cheap, ... Read more
- Great Quality in general
- Is big! I can store my D3100 with a 18-55mm lens attached, a Pentax K1000 with a 30mm lens and still have extra space to store other things like the charger, a strap and others.
- Compartiments are modular, you can set them were you need.
- Very confortable on the shoulder. - The snaps aren't made of the best quality they ... Read more
Definitely the price. I have seen covers like this for three times its price. The quality is also very good and very resistant. -------- Definitivamente el precio. He visto fundas como esta por tres veces más de su precio. La calidad es muy buena y muy resistente. I can't think of any. If one, the rain cover might be pretty annoying to put on and ... Read more
Very good bag is the right size for the Nikon D5100, comes with internal dividers and cover for rain. I recommend everyone come in black with yellow material of the bag is that the neoprene to wash also has two handles for opening the pouch and shoulder strap. Nothing to declare. Very good bag. Scholarship to be used in travel and tours with your camera,... Read more
Has inner space organizers
It looks good Poor materials It could have side straps for attaching a tripod Very good bag for the price. Materials are not superior, but it compensated with the cost. If i'll broke this one, i'll simply buy another one.
Mine holds Nikon D3100 camera with two spare batteries, two lenses with blends ... Read more
good quality, details, nice cover for the rain
the best is the excellent price.CHEAP.
Really nice look and quality. Materials are good
It has separators that are really firm, they really act as separators.
It arrived 1 month after I did the purchase, as usually to argentina, but it arrived in perfect conditions I has not cons. it worths every dollar ... Read more
Low price but it don't look cheap
Great looks, good materials, usability construction, pockets for accesorries.
Attributes Nikon (the letter D and label) highlight the style pros.
It can be put together:
1. Nikon D90 camera with the lens on the camera MIR-10A.
2. Lens Tamron 70-300.
3. Lens like Tamron 70-300, or flash, or a second camera with a lens ... Read more
Cheap, Nice quality, and fits y Nikon Rebel t1i perfectly, plus one lens and all the chargers and cables
have a cover for those rainy days, and when you are not using the cover you can recover it and is really protective for the bag and camera etc. Normally I found always some details,but this bag fit all the requirements that I need. Should be avaliable ... Read more
This bag has a great appearance and is designed like genuine Nikon. Rather capacious fo? carrying my D5100, 50mm lens (with a lens hood put on) and some stuff like remote controller, SD card, filter, lens pen and much more. It really has a lot of space, intended for various small gadgets. The price is very attractive Being designed for Nikon this bag ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.