DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Nylon Fabric One-Shoulder Bag w/ Rain Cover for Nikon D60 / D70 + More - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTikikiki on 12/19/2013

Producto barato, fácil de usar, aspecto bonito. Calidad normal. No me arrepiento de nada de haberlo comprado, ya que en ello me cabe el cargador, el parasol, la cámara con el objetivo, y bastantes cosas más como por ejemplo el cabel usb, las tarjetas de memoria para la cámara réflex.etc. Por ponerle alguna contra, sería ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsochacki on 12/02/2013

- convenient size for the camera plus gadgets, like extra lens, filters, etc. - good padding - movable inner walls between compartments - ZIPPERS! They were quite hard to move after receiving the package. I treated them with a big of wax from a candle, which helped somewhat to gain smoothness, but they still tend to get stuck. They are those cheap, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralgo on 10/23/2013

- Great Quality in general - Is big! I can store my D3100 with a 18-55mm lens attached, a Pentax K1000 with a 30mm lens and still have extra space to store other things like the charger, a strap and others. - Compartiments are modular, you can set them were you need. - Very confortable on the shoulder. - The snaps aren't made of the best quality they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaviru1 on 10/17/2013

Definitely the price. I have seen covers like this for three times its price. The quality is also very good and very resistant. -------- Definitivamente el precio. He visto fundas como esta por tres veces más de su precio. La calidad es muy buena y muy resistente. I can't think of any. If one, the rain cover might be pretty annoying to put on and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEBMoraes on 08/17/2013

Very good bag is the right size for the Nikon D5100, comes with internal dividers and cover for rain. I recommend everyone come in black with yellow material of the bag is that the neoprene to wash also has two handles for opening the pouch and shoulder strap. Nothing to declare. Very good bag. Scholarship to be used in travel and tours with your camera,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxmblpb on 07/29/2013

Price Capacity Has raincover Has inner space organizers It looks good Poor materials It could have side straps for attaching a tripod Very good bag for the price. Materials are not superior, but it compensated with the cost. If i'll broke this one, i'll simply buy another one. Mine holds Nikon D3100 camera with two spare batteries, two lenses with blends ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfede82vl on 06/04/2013

good quality, details, nice cover for the rain the best is the excellent price.CHEAP. Really nice look and quality. Materials are good It has separators that are really firm, they really act as separators. It arrived 1 month after I did the purchase, as usually to argentina, but it arrived in perfect conditions I has not cons. it worths every dollar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystimet on 05/28/2013

Low price but it don't look cheap Great looks, good materials, usability construction, pockets for accesorries. Attributes Nikon (the letter D and label) highlight the style pros. It can be put together: 1. Nikon D90 camera with the lens on the camera MIR-10A. 2. Lens Tamron 70-300. 3. Lens like Tamron 70-300, or flash, or a second camera with a lens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoxpt on 05/28/2013

Cheap, Nice quality, and fits y Nikon Rebel t1i perfectly, plus one lens and all the chargers and cables have a cover for those rainy days, and when you are not using the cover you can recover it and is really protective for the bag and camera etc. Normally I found always some details,but this bag fit all the requirements that I need. Should be avaliable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhfsentinel on 04/11/2013

This bag has a great appearance and is designed like genuine Nikon. Rather capacious fo? carrying my D5100, 50mm lens (with a lens hood put on) and some stuff like remote controller, SD card, filter, lens pen and much more. It really has a lot of space, intended for various small gadgets. The price is very attractive Being designed for Nikon this bag ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections